PDA

View Full Version : Only A Man Would Agree With This......

AndyP & Lenore
15th November 2006, 12:49 AM
Found this article on Sky News...

Link (http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1240705,00.html)

Now watch all the men running to their bed.

L

euan
15th November 2006, 12:53 AM
It's true! Takes me much longer to get over colds than my other half :)

Mind you, it's such a thought to go back after being at home playing PS2 for a day...

Burple
15th November 2006, 01:02 AM
quote:
Some 82% of men of men questioned said the best course of action was to go to bed and sweat it out.

Lame. Just get on with it!! Cannae STAND to be stuck in my bed like an invalid.. over a COLD! 'Fraid I'm with the girlies on this one! :D:p:p

james f
15th November 2006, 02:12 AM
must agree i dont take well to sitting on my arse when im ill takes a lot too keep me in bed and i mean a lot will pretty much get up and go if i can

Mini Ecosse
15th November 2006, 02:22 AM
Where I work ops staff given flu jabs, they say we are essential workers, more than likely they had wind of sky news article!

AndyP & Lenore
15th November 2006, 02:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by slawson

Where I work ops staff given flu jabs, they say we are essential workers, more than likely they had wind of sky news article!

Now, there's an idea. Maybe all men should get a flu jab every year, oh no wait, it's not the real flu they get so it wouldn't actually work.;):D

L

Craig
15th November 2006, 04:25 AM
we get penalised if we take time off work... if you get to a certain threshold then you are not allowed to be allocated overtime, be eligable to promotion etc etc... :disapprove:

however for every year you have not been sick you get an extra day off up to a maximum of 5 days ;)

Scottie
15th November 2006, 04:31 AM
Jeez,

My policy with my staff if you ain't well don't come into work simple as that.

However I will say that none of the staff are prone to taking sick days :cool: could that be because 98% of them are women:D if when they are unwell it's genuine.

SpongeBob
15th November 2006, 06:10 AM
Well,Man Flu/Pnuemonia is a bit more serious that Girly Sniffles,When us Men get a cold its Life or Death you know.

GP 1536
15th November 2006, 09:26 AM
Well at least we don't cry to soppy movies :p

X30YES
15th November 2006, 07:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by GP 1536

Well at least we don't cry to soppy movies :p
and only have the "sickness" once a year ....not twelve times :p:D:D:D

AndyP & Lenore
15th November 2006, 07:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Jeez,

My policy with my staff if you ain't well don't come into work simple as that.

However I will say that none of the staff are prone to taking sick days :cool: could that be because 98% of them are women:D if when they are unwell it's probably because they broke a nail that morning, or they can't get their mascara to stick, or some other terrible incident preventing them from getting in to work.

A.:D

GP 1536
15th November 2006, 09:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

And so you should.It's about times you wimmin done some work and us men put our feet up.:p:p:clown:

X30YES
15th November 2006, 10:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by GP 1536

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

And so you should.It's about times you wimmin done some work and us men put our feet up.:p:p:clown:

BTW .....<male>

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/gp2.jpg

GP 1536
16th November 2006, 04:39 AM
Ofcourse :cool: