PDA

View Full Version : FAO Paul Bowers

Pink Lady
14th November 2006, 07:48 PM
Is there a Paul Bowers on here under an alias, just wanted to say hello, ive met your brother rod, quiet guy - NOT!:p

Bazthemod
15th November 2006, 07:48 AM
He doesn't visit the forum but i used to be his apprentice at the garage... Rod the mod is mad, how do you know him? :D:cool::D

Pink Lady
15th November 2006, 05:55 PM
Hi, met him at a scooter ralley once and somebody told me his bro had a mini and was on this site, was just passing on my good wishes!
quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod

He doesn't visit the forum but i used to be his apprentice at the garage... Rod the mod is mad, how do you know him? :D:cool::D

Bazthemod
15th November 2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah he nearly bought a Mini but ended up getting an Audi :)

Pink Lady
15th November 2006, 09:39 PM
An audi, pure crap, my ex has one, its never done breaking down and having electrical problems, better off with a mini any day! It was nice to talk to you baz, take it easy..:)

Bazthemod
16th November 2006, 07:07 AM
Same to yourself :cool:

sh@z
16th November 2006, 07:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

An audi, pure crap, my ex has one, its never done breaking down and having electrical problems, better off with a mini any day! It was nice to talk to you baz, take it easy..:)

That why he an ex now?

*takes note... don't buy an Audi*

Pink Lady
16th November 2006, 08:58 PM
Nah his car was bad but living was him was worse! hehe:D:p
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

That why he an ex now?

*takes note... don't buy an Audi*