PDA

View Full Version : MINI FAIR 2007

Pink Lady
14th November 2006, 07:37 PM
Is anybody going to the mini fair in shroppshire in January, was reading about it last night, seemed like a good place to start for me...

PACMAN
15th November 2006, 08:20 AM
have you got more details on it :I:)

Pink Lady
15th November 2006, 05:58 PM
Hi pac long time no hear, yeh i was reading in the new mini mag, it on Jan 28th next year, its in staffordshire, and its for new and old minis, best show of car, stalls and other events it says, sounds alrite, am going to go and check it out.
quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

have you got more details on it :I:)

X30YES
15th November 2006, 06:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

Is anybody going to the mini fair in shroppshire in January, was reading about it last night, seemed like a good place to start for me...
You'd be better going to one of the runs we have , costs less and not as far to travel either .;)

Pink Lady
15th November 2006, 06:50 PM
Hey angus, am going to that dinner in cumbernauld next week, just a wee starter to meet a few folk. Will deffo being doing a run, waiting to see if my car is up for it, going in for an MOT at end of the month, once i find out its ok am deffor going to do something, any suggestions?
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

You'd be better going to one of the runs we have , costs less and not as far to travel either .;)

X30YES
15th November 2006, 06:58 PM
Craig D has something on the 19th Nov , also Crombers on the 29th Dec .

Pink Lady
15th November 2006, 06:59 PM
Dont know if i'll be sober on the 29th, am off work for nearly 2wks at xmas! Woohooo;)

weefossy
16th November 2006, 05:00 AM
We have been to the Staffordshire event 2 or 3 times (Neil was at Uni there) and it was very good. Excellent combination of old and new without any agro. It's all "indoors" at the Staffordshire Showground, which is handy in January. Long way to go though...4.5hrs each way!!

stoney
16th November 2006, 06:23 AM
i would go have family down that way :) am going down that way 2 morw :)

Pink Lady
16th November 2006, 09:05 PM
Thinking of staying overnight, so i dont drink and drive, its really a safety thing!:p;)
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

We have been to the Staffordshire event 2 or 3 times (Neil was at Uni there) and it was very good. Excellent combination of old and new without any agro. It's all "indoors" at the Staffordshire Showground, which is handy in January. Long way to go though...4.5hrs each way!!

Crombers
17th November 2006, 07:50 AM

Dont know if i'll be sober on the 29th, am off work for nearly 2wks at xmas! Woohooo;)

2 weeks off work & all we ask is one night off the sauce. Come on now , you can do it :approve:

stoney
18th November 2006, 01:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

2 weeks off work & all we ask is one night off the sauce. Come on now , you can do it :approve:

second that :p

GP 1536
30th November 2006, 02:28 AM
There an article in this month morden mini mag.looks good.

james f
1st December 2006, 12:35 AM
im going only cos im going to see my mates down south and the cars going to lohen for some more work :D

davesminis
3rd January 2007, 09:30 PM
Hey guys.

I have been going to this event every year for the last four or so. It is always a great event with all the major suppliers and mags in attendance. There is always a good auto jumble and cars for sale section. I always travel down on the saturday ready for the show on sunday. One word of advice tho - pre book your tickets! There are 2 queues 1 for the pre booked and one for the non pre booked. The non prebooked is always really long - so thats no fun if u happen to be standing in the rain. Check out the British Mini Club website for more info: http://www.britishminiclub.co.uk

See you there!