PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Test Drive Review!

Smitty
14th November 2006, 08:29 AM
Right Here By MSN (http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/car_news_article.aspx?cp-documentid=1237443)

Starts off negative(ish) but gets better and better!

Thats the fourth or fifth review I have read and everyone compares the updates to the 911's updates. Subtle, but why change something that's already perfect!!:D:D

Can't wait to see one of these and even drive on of these!!:D:p

james f
14th November 2006, 08:44 AM
only one ive read that slated was the telegraph on sunday but they guy total missied the point by miles

lightbody
14th November 2006, 11:05 PM
The CAR review wasn't great either - the Cooper only got 3 out of 5 stars. They said it was better but had lost something.

And if one more roadtest says it looks the same as the previous one... <mutter>.

Smitty
16th November 2006, 04:27 AM
I think what it's lost is it harhness...i.e. its ride firmness and the rougness of the Cryshler engine.

It just seems a much more refined car, but slighty concerned by the engine...just hoping the standard cooper is as much fun to drive!:D

james f
16th November 2006, 06:49 AM
read the top gear mag review last night and its the first one ive read (and ive read a lot of em by now) thats acctlut hit the nail on the head as they got hold of a current cooper S and took it with them and parked them side by side and said errr yes there is a huge differnace realy if you look and think about it but he said yes who cares if the are along the same lines its a good thing as the old one was soo good why mess too much in the end he relay liked and said no other hot hatch has the same x factor that the mini has