PDA

View Full Version : down tubes.

jarvis-cooper-s
14th November 2006, 04:55 AM
looking for a couple of the down tubes(left and right of stereo and heater controls).
dark grey,leather or carbon only.

no silver ones thanks.

Scottie
14th November 2006, 05:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by jarvis-cooper-s

looking for a couple of the down tubes(left and right of stereo and heater controls).

no silver ones thanks.

I could do you a deal on Carbon Fibre ones but I need the dark grey to replace them. we are at Muir of Ord.

illegalhunter
15th November 2006, 12:06 AM
ive got anthracite ones from my 06

jarvis-cooper-s
15th November 2006, 09:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

no silver ones thanks.

I could do you a deal on Carbon Fibre ones but I need the dark grey to replace them. we are at Muir of Ord.

cheers fiona for the carbon tubes.shame i didnt get to meet you but it was nice to meet your husband.nice car by the way,dont know why your getting rid of it myself but each to there own i guess.

thanks again,andrew.

Scottie
15th November 2006, 09:59 PM

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

no silver ones thanks.

cheers fiona for the carbon tubes.shame i didnt get to meet you but it was nice to meet your husband.nice car by the way,dont know why your getting rid of it myself but each to there own i guess.

thanks again,andrew.

nae probs now I know where you work I'll be in to check up your looking after them.;):p:D

jarvis-cooper-s
16th November 2006, 03:09 AM
yeah i'll polish them every night and put a blanket round them to keep them warm!!