PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler

asuds86
13th November 2006, 10:18 PM
was looking for a spoiler to fit onto my mini. Does anyone know if there are any cheap ones going about, preferably in astro black. Ta ;)

Crombers
14th November 2006, 07:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by asuds86

was looking for a spoiler to fit onto my mini. Does anyone know if there are any cheap ones going about, preferably in astro black. Ta ;)

I've got one in Pure Silver from the Cooper Chilli Pack if you want to get it resprayed (easy enough job).
I changed to the Aero Spoiler when I put on the Aero Kit

asuds86
14th November 2006, 08:51 AM
quote:I've got one in Pure Silver from the Cooper Chilli Pack if you want to get it resprayed (easy enough job).

That would be perfect. How much u looking for it?

Craig
14th November 2006, 04:53 PM
be a nice man Crombers... give it away like me and marky... :approve::approve:

Keep the good mini karma going... ;)

Crombers
14th November 2006, 10:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

be a nice man Crombers... give it away like me and marky... :approve::approve:

Keep the good mini karma going... ;)

Twas always my intention CraigyD :D

Crombers
14th November 2006, 10:32 PM

quote:I've got one in Pure Silver from the Cooper Chilli Pack if you want to get it resprayed (easy enough job).

Absolutley nowt. Where are you & are you going to either of the meets on 17/11 , 24/11 or 29/12.

Or I could pass in on to someone who lives near you :approve:

asuds86
15th November 2006, 03:43 AM
quote:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by asuds86

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got one in Pure Silver from the Cooper Chilli Pack if you want to get it resprayed (easy enough job).

Absolutley nowt. Where are you & are you going to either of the meets on 17/11 , 24/11 or 29/12.

Or I could pass in on to someone who lives near you

Thanks Crombers. I would like to attend one of those meets but won't be able to make any of them. :( I will have to wait til some other time to make my debut appearance!

I would appreciate it if someone from Aberdeen could maybe take it off ur hands and I could pick it up from them later?

asuds86
21st November 2006, 03:28 AM
crombers,
I could pick up the spoiler from your hoos b4 you head of to the meet this friday. I will be heading down your way this weekend for a wedding and I could take a small detour on route.

Crombers
21st November 2006, 06:49 AM
Friday no probs , I,ll send you a pm with my mobile no & we can arrange from there.

asuds86
28th November 2006, 03:42 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it down on time on fri Allan, I was stuck just outside Perth for more than an hour!! :eek: Thanks for your assistance with the delivery Craig. I'll just have to find someone to repaint it now!! :D

Craig
28th November 2006, 04:40 AM
Kinghorn is in your area and I am sure he knows someone that could help out with painting it... PM him to see if he can assist..:D

as for the spoiler - no problem at all.... that's a curry that Crombers owes me...:approve::approve:

Crombers
28th November 2006, 06:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

as for the spoiler - no problem at all.... that's a curry that Crombers owes me...:approve::approve:

Nae problemo sir :p

Crombers
28th November 2006, 06:35 AM

Sorry I couldn't make it down on time on fri Allan, I was stuck just outside Perth for more than an hour!! :eek: Thanks for your assistance with the delivery Craig. I'll just have to find someone to repaint it now!! :D

No problem Andrew , hope to see me wee spoiler soon 'with a new makeover' whenever you make it to your first NMS run :)