PDA

View Full Version : Invite in post

miniminx
9th November 2006, 08:31 PM
Hi,

Not sure what came in the post today from Mini but I think it was an invite to the new mini launch.

What had arrived was an empty black & red box, flaps on the front & an empty slot inside.

So if it was an invite,(which I was looking forward to going to):( many thanks royal mail & the thieving scum bag at the sorting office, hope you enjoy your day:mad:

Mike.

Gismo
9th November 2006, 08:55 PM
Hmm, there's been a few of them, my postie actually found the flag type thing in the bottom of the post bag and wondered where it came from, i'm hoping to get the flag today.

Does your emtpy box not have a post mark on it showing which dealer sent it out??

AndyP & Lenore
9th November 2006, 09:14 PM
There's a trend here. Either Mini's packaging system has been cr@p or all the posties have seen the Mini logo, figured out whats inside and thought they'd have some of that. Ours was open too. Nothing taken out, but open all the same.

A.

X30YES
9th November 2006, 09:42 PM
The box I had posted was open... the postie returned with the flag later

Gismo
9th November 2006, 09:44 PM
Yep, my flag just turned up one day after the empty box :p

ianking
9th November 2006, 09:55 PM
ive still no got mine yet.

Crombers
9th November 2006, 10:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Me neither :( yet :p

jayex
9th November 2006, 10:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Me either :disapprove: ( royal mail are cr@p !!)

euan
9th November 2006, 11:29 PM
The amount of stuff that goes walking from my post is unreal. we had 50 quid of vouchers go missing and ALL our engagement cards were slightly open.

miniminx
10th November 2006, 12:18 AM
Maybe it might turn up later, but I won't hold my breath:disapprove:

stoney
10th November 2006, 01:42 AM
mine was all fine with all content not even a scrap 2 the box mine u think a wee bit of selotpae would have done the trick for keeping it all 2gether ;)

Big Gordy
10th November 2006, 01:49 AM
I got two:approve: One came on Tuesday then another arrived yesterday:D Clare must reallllllllllllllllllllllly want me to come:I;) :p:D:approve:

rockwellcm
12th November 2006, 02:56 AM
Surprise Surprise,John Clark came through for me,turned up to day,and guess what,the box was selotaped shut,to stop those posties taking a peek,just shows you someones watching from the dealers on here.

Donald

P.S. how do you do those sig pictures on here?what do you use to draw them?

niknax
12th November 2006, 04:17 AM
got mine today too...and the box was bashed :p

jayex
12th November 2006, 04:28 AM
still nowt yet :dead:

Clare1
14th November 2006, 02:45 AM
Just to let you all know that the Flags have been falling out of the boxes, some person(s) forgot to sellotape the boxes before they went out!!! No seriously, cool idea, bad design!!!

Anyone coming or wanting to attend our VIP on Friday Night please RSVP on www.menziesmini.co.uk/rsvp

See you all there!!!

Crombers
14th November 2006, 07:08 AM
No mail :( but RSVP as above sent :approve: