PDA

View Full Version : The Teddybears

Pink Lady
9th November 2006, 07:04 PM
P - please
L - leave
G - govan

Aw the poor gers, and poor PLG, just cant seem to get anywhere!
Quality headline in the papers, so supportive are the rangers fans!:evil::evil:

SpongeBob
9th November 2006, 08:10 PM
31,000 thousand at Heaven lasty nite/18,000 at the Piggary,Support??????

Crombers
9th November 2006, 10:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by SpongeBob

31K watching the last chance of silverware disappear more like :p;)

X30YES
9th November 2006, 10:58 PM

which are the daftest :question:;):p

SpongeBob
9th November 2006, 11:26 PM
Mibby we should boycott,like the loyal Septic supporters did during the Kellys reign.

Smitty
10th November 2006, 04:38 AM
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!:p

Mon the fish
10th November 2006, 05:50 AM
Don'tcha just love bitter huns :D

Mini Me
10th November 2006, 06:10 AM
Did you hear on the news, Rangers are signing Totti !!!!!!
it's tae go wi aw the mince thev'e got:p

Pink Lady
10th November 2006, 06:24 AM
Did someone say the "H" word, i cant believe it, i was dying to say it and was being such a lady n didnt say it, glad to see some celtic supporters on here! Even though we're crap in everything but the league, but thats wot counts is'nt it! Well we've gotta say that when we're p*ss poor in everything else!:eek::eek:

alanm73
10th November 2006, 06:25 AM
18,000 at the dive of which 1500 - 2000 were falkirk and who made more noise???? not the tic anyhow.

Anyway PLG might be bad but it could be worse, he could of signed Gravesen and pay him £45k a week cause he's pure pish.

Pink Lady
10th November 2006, 06:31 AM
Gravesen? Who's that again, cant mind the last time he played! In our defense, we were cheering from the house!:evil:

duncan
10th November 2006, 06:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Pink Lady

Did someone say the "H" word, i cant believe it, i was dying to say it and was being such a lady n didnt say it, glad to see some celtic supporters on here! Even though we're crap in everything but the league, but thats wot counts is'nt it! Well we've gotta say that when we're p*ss poor in everything else!:eek::eek:

Remember, just becuase someone uses the H word, doesnt mean they're a Celtic fan.

I detest the pair of them as much as each other - the sooner they leave Scottish Football and take the OF nonsense with them the better.

All this "theres no competition in Scottish Football" is a laugh - look at Septic - they sign Riodan, and never play him!

The other lot are just as bad, they sign anyone when they get half decent, Boyd now and Dodds a few years ago.

I love it when a wee team turn either side over, and when they play each other, I hope the ba bursts and it p's down with rain.

So big up to Falkirk and the Saintees, you did Scottish Football a favour.

Pink Lady
10th November 2006, 06:41 AM
Sorry duncan from Dundee, no offense meant.. Your right we do sign some dumplings, and the wee teams do deserve to win sometimes, i'd just prefer it not to be against celtic..

alanm73
10th November 2006, 06:41 AM
Gravesen? Who's that again, cant mind the last time he played! In our defense, we were cheering from the house!

Try Tuesday Night, dont know if i would call it playing but he did do a few clumsay challanges!!

Pink Lady
10th November 2006, 06:45 AM
Was being sarcastic.. Did any of celtic team play? Have removed that night from my memory, what happened on tuesday again? :I

SpongeBob
10th November 2006, 06:56 AM
The exact same thing happened at Lyon regarding PLG the were riots are Gerland but the board were patient and thats what the Teds should do,Keep the faith and Keep Beleiving(And bring back big Marv for devine intervention)

Pink Lady
10th November 2006, 06:58 AM
Big marv the Tim! Yeh i liked him, all the rattling of the rosary beads at half time musta done the power of good!;)

SpongeBob
10th November 2006, 07:05 AM
Big Marv the faith healer you mean?Whats religion got to do with this argument anyway?

Pink Lady
10th November 2006, 07:09 AM
:I:I

SpongeBob
10th November 2006, 07:16 AM
Only messing PL,Look forward to the weekend games and Round 2,my lucks got to change soon and i can have a wee return dig (but wouldnt bet on it)

Pink Lady
10th November 2006, 07:19 AM
Yeh well, no doubt we'll both b on here on monday with our heads held down in shame. All the same, good luck.:)

Only messing PL,Look forward to the weekend games and Round 2,my lucks got to change soon and i can have a wee return dig (but wouldnt bet on it)

SpongeBob
10th November 2006, 07:24 AM
If we get beat against Dunfermline im ending it all,(no your not getting it in writing)But All the best anyhow.:)

X30YES
10th November 2006, 07:50 AM

Big marv the Tim! Yeh i liked him, all the rattling of the rosary beads at half time musta done the power of good!;)
:disapprove:

Crombers
10th November 2006, 08:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by alanm73

18,000 at the dive of which 1500 - 2000 were falkirk and who made more noise???? not the tic anyhow.

Anyway PLG might be bad but it could be worse, he could of signed Gravesen and pay him £45k a week cause he's pure pish.

18000 at Paradise was all paying customers (not on season tickets). Mordor was a season ticket game as confirmed by one of my mates therefore 14000 decided not to bother turning up.

Mon the fish
14th November 2006, 02:47 AM

I'm a sheepsh*gger... :p

Crombers
14th November 2006, 07:46 AM

Gravesen? Who's that again, cant mind the last time he played! In our defense, we were cheering from the house!

Try Tuesday Night, dont know if i would call it playing but he did do a few clumsay challanges!!

Ahem , I think he played yesterday. I,m sure he did. Yup I'm positive :approve:

Crombers
14th November 2006, 07:48 AM

He's crap , your right :clown:;)

Crombers
14th November 2006, 07:49 AM

And bring back big Marv for devine intervention

Might need a bit more than that mate :p;)