PDA

View Full Version : Is the pope catholic? Do bears **** in the woods?

euan
8th November 2006, 05:28 PM
Madness!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/6126476.stm

X30YES
8th November 2006, 05:49 PM
"If anybody can tell me how to make fish and chips not smell of fish and chips, I'm grateful." :D:D:D

Burple
8th November 2006, 06:58 PM
What the hell do they EXPECT it to smell like??

If they bought fish and chips from that plaice (;)) and it smelled like something else what would they do?

Some people really shouldn't be allowed to swim in the gene pool..
:D

Pink Lady
8th November 2006, 11:39 PM
Deary me, I better have a talk with the chinese restaurants round my way, strangely enuf they smell like chinese food!:eek:

minimadg
9th November 2006, 08:15 AM
ive been doing it for 100 years just cant get rid of that damn fish and chip smell:question::approve::eek:

AndyP & Lenore
9th November 2006, 09:06 AM
I think their talking about the smell escaping from the extract vents. It can be very off-putting if you don't like that.

We have an Indian Restaurant next door to the cinema, and on the 3 days of the year the wind blows east instead of west (or is that the other way round?), we can get a bit of a curry smell in one of our cinema halls. Doesn't bother me and we've never had a customer complaint, but you can occasionally tell its there.

Just makes me hungry and gives me a hankering for a good vindaloo, to be honest.

A.:D

stoney
10th November 2006, 02:19 AM
i have a chippy round the road about a 2min walk and if the wind is bolwing the right way u and can smell it just makes me hungry as well :)

niknax
10th November 2006, 06:20 AM
reminds me of the chippy when i was wee in fintry...lol life wouldnt be the same without the smell!!! (maybe one of the reasons i put weight on) :)

Pink Lady
10th November 2006, 06:26 AM
God, i put weight on in asda in the bread section! Now theres a smell to die for! Sad but true...:I