PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O Angus/gordon/matt

stoney
7th November 2006, 01:34 AM
did any one get the reg of that currys truck that neary took us off the road??

and for all u that ask what happend here u go

we where coming up for the road works on the m80 southbound i was in the out side lane with only about 600yards 2 the road works started was sitting along side matt and gordon in slow trafic when a currys lorry came up behind me and started tooting his horn so i tooted mine back at this he desieds 2 come up the outside of me he gose on to the middle bit of the road neary taking out the side of my mini then swerves at gordon and neary took angus out before managing 2 hit the middile steel rope type barier and keeped on going !!!!!

what a arseh**e needless 2 say we did slow him down a bit after the road works :)
thanx for the help guys :D:D

X30YES
7th November 2006, 05:39 AM
Comet Van !!!!...54 was all I got Rob

Gordons_cooper_wrks
7th November 2006, 06:25 AM
comet van with very fat a@$e driver. soz didnt have a chance to get the reg. neva thought abt it. i liked the fast and furious style action though lol .wonder what the folk behind us thought. :D

sedgie
7th November 2006, 06:31 AM
i only hope they didnae take meh reg.....the poor peeps that gordy nearly back ended!:mad::mad::dead::evil:

N12 JLK
7th November 2006, 07:28 AM
You should phone Comet anyway. They might have a note of who would have been on that road at that time of night. T*AT

stoney
7th November 2006, 07:28 PM
i will be just was wondering if any one had the full reg

and it was fun yep the pepes behind will have seen what he done 2 us so bring it on fat wa*k

OBN
7th November 2006, 09:27 PM
Sounds like you had some fun

stoney
7th November 2006, 11:49 PM
well u could call it that the comet lorry got swamed bye minis :) that will teach him !!!!!