PDA

View Full Version : Fox damage

midge
6th November 2006, 02:55 PM
The other week a fox walking along a high wall jumped off and onto the roof of the mini:mad:, and now the roof has got two small dents on it. They are not very noticable, but you can see them if you look along the length of the car when the light reflects off it.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can get them fixed or should I just leave them alone and try to ignore them!:(

Thanks

Craig

bpirie1000
6th November 2006, 05:14 PM
There is a company Called Dent Devils.

try this Guy

07702 162962 Martin Burke( NOT THE NEWS READER)

Or there was a company that someone else had teh details of that did a number of Minis At one of the Mini Meets a while ago..

Could do a search for "DENT" in the Forum..

All the best.

Bignorm
6th November 2006, 05:15 PM
hey craig try keith @ dent central number is 07789226321

midge
6th November 2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks guys, will let you know how I get on.

soopercooper
7th November 2006, 03:18 AM
i work for arnold clark and the best person i can reccomend is brian from acci dent,this guy is a genius,im of today but il post his number tomorrow,where rare you from

illegalhunter
7th November 2006, 04:44 AM
you should phone your local hunt they will take good care of that fox

Sheilz
7th November 2006, 08:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

you should phone your local hunt they will take good care of that fox

or just get under Sheila's Wheels :eek::dead:Poor.poor fox, I really didn't mean to kill it on the way home on Sunday :(

midge
8th November 2006, 01:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by soopercooper

i work for arnold clark and the best person i can reccomend is brian from acci dent,this guy is a genius,im of today but il post his number tomorrow,where rare you from

Hi Brian, someone else had mentioned Acci dent to me and that they were up in East Kilbride. If this is the same one it would be ideal as I live in Hamilton. If you could post his number, that would be great!

Cheers

Craig

soopercooper
8th November 2006, 01:57 AM
here is brian from accidents number 07889900661.i thoroughly reccommend him,he done some dents on my mini and you would not beleive how good he is

Coop
16th November 2006, 07:03 AM
You get pellets for fox's.................

.22 :p

midge
21st February 2007, 07:12 AM
Finally managed to get the dent removed that the pesky fox caused to my mini today. I eventually gave Keith from Dent Central a call (thanks Bignorm) and he did the business, I really couldn't be happier with the job he did, highly recommend him. Cheers guys.

vintageb3
21st February 2007, 08:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

or just get under Sheila's Wheels :eek::dead:Poor.poor fox, I really didn't mean to kill it on the way home on Sunday :(

Did you get a bonzer car insurance deal?

:clown:

mark

X30YES
21st February 2007, 05:41 PM
Was it near Auchermuchty Sheilz ?.... did you wear thefox (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfMUwCKtWMI) hat :D:D:D:D