PDA

View Full Version : Celtic v hearts

Hadi
5th November 2006, 11:21 PM
Was at the game yesterday, What an amazing ending to the match, hearts time wasted the whole game till we scored, Craig gordon being the worst offender through most of the match, should ave been yellow carded, ref was a joke, but in the end up hearts got what they deserved............NOTHING !!! :p anyone else there ?

Crombers
7th November 2006, 05:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Hadi

Was at the game yesterday, What an amazing ending to the match, hearts time wasted the whole game till we scored, Craig gordon being the worst offender through most of the match, should ave been yellow carded, ref was a joke, but in the end up hearts got what they deserved............NOTHING !!! :p anyone else there ?

Watched the game 'live' on POLSAT
Kinda disagree as I thought CFC were p!sh & Hearts were the best team on the day. Last 5 mins were unreal but how many time have CFC done that to them over the years :approve:

SpongeBob
7th November 2006, 06:03 AM
As a fully paid up Teddy bear,I believe this was the day Septic won the title,to come back with 2 goals in last couple of minutes is the results that win the S peeee ell,Saying that its a mickey moose league anyway(till or if we win it again)and we have got bigger fish to fry in the uefa cup(big big trophy that).

X30YES
7th November 2006, 06:12 AM

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/mannikin_pis.jpg

N12 JLK
7th November 2006, 07:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/mannikin_pis.jpg

Quite:D

Crombers
7th November 2006, 08:44 AM
Now now lads , peaks & troughs :approve:

Pink Lady
8th November 2006, 03:38 AM
It dosnt matter how we get there, as long as we win! Watched the gers do it year in year out! We deserve a wee bit of luck, o the irish n all that! (no prizes for guessing which team i support):D:p

Scottie
8th November 2006, 04:05 AM
http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/muede/b010.gif

SpongeBob
8th November 2006, 04:51 AM
PLG will come good and to all my fellow bears keep the faith and get behind the team,This season is a write off domestically but his forte is Europe so you never know,at least we wont have far to travel as Hampden host the UEFA cup final.

Pink Lady
8th November 2006, 06:34 AM
HoHo:D

X30YES
8th November 2006, 05:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

Now now lads , peaks & troughs :approve:
Your right ...and only one day after as well:D:D:D

SpongeBob
8th November 2006, 07:27 PM
Oh well that will be the treble gone,Cmon Falkirk

Crombers
8th November 2006, 10:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by SpongeBob

Oh well that will be the treble gone,Cmon Falkirk

Aye & c'mon the St Johnstone :approve:
To be fair it would be kinda greedy to win the treble.

Anyway we'll win the important Treble , SPL, Reserves & U19's (quality across all ages) :approve:

Pink Lady
8th November 2006, 11:36 PM
Shockig show of form, am astounded! Just hope the gers get done tonight, is that bias do you think?:evil::evil: