PDA

View Full Version : Harman Kardon

OBN
31st October 2006, 05:08 AM
Ahhh so this is what its all about

HK AUDIO INFO (http://www.in2guitar.com/minihkreview.html)

lightbody
31st October 2006, 07:48 AM
I read this before I specified HK on my Sep 04 Cooper.

I **LOVE** my new wee classic Mini, but oh how I miss my Harman Kardon!!! More than any other gadget by miles.

OBN
31st October 2006, 08:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by lightbody

I read this before I specified HK on my Sep 04 Cooper.

I **LOVE** my new wee classic Mini, but oh how I miss my Harman Kardon!!! More than any other gadget by miles.

Might be a market for Classic Kardon ;):p:D

Coop
1st November 2006, 03:16 AM
Wouldn't have a Mini without HK.....

duncan
1st November 2006, 03:56 AM
Meah, lost on me, to be honest. I can hear the radio and play CDs just fine with the Boost cd thats on mine.

X30YES
1st November 2006, 05:51 AM
I have HK speakers on my pc ...they are fantastic

lightbody
2nd November 2006, 09:33 PM
My first (2001) Mini had the CD Boost and I thought it was wonderful... and it is... BUT the HK, *after you've used it a while* , just spoils you. Music just comes alive... some more than others admittedly... especially on your own when you can crank it up. You can't tell where the sound is coming from, its just all around you... not too much treble, not too much bass, just right.

I'm now fiddling with the stereo in my classic all the time to try to get it to sound right!

The Dogfather
2nd November 2006, 09:38 PM
My Brabus has a HK/Becker system I believe, sounds really good.

ianking
2nd November 2006, 09:56 PM
Like Angus I also have H/K speakers with my PC at home. They are the clear sound stick things with the big glass sub woofer dome ane they are excellent. Next mini I get I am going to order the upgraded hi-fi. Although I think they are not doing H/K with the R56, just an upgraded thing.