PDA

View Full Version : Any Borat fans in the audience?

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2006, 02:01 AM
Anyone going to see it next week? Saw him on jonathon ross last night. Very funny but so un-pc its scary. :D A.

PACMAN
29th October 2006, 02:13 AM
Yip.... it looking funny :D

SpongeBob
29th October 2006, 02:42 AM
Definetely going to see it,It very nice

N12 JLK
29th October 2006, 03:47 AM
HIGH FIVE:)

AeroJonny
30th October 2006, 12:37 AM
I can't wait!

minidriver#1
30th October 2006, 07:11 AM
His interview outside the premier with the BBC was the funniest live news interview i've ever seen. He almost declared war on Uzbekistan.

monkimagic
30th October 2006, 09:36 AM
It gonna be good, trailers are very funny

ianking
30th October 2006, 05:41 PM
yes 'I like, how much'?
Cant wait to see it. Coming to your cinema on Friday Andy

AndyP & Lenore
2nd November 2006, 03:57 AM
Watched Borat last night in a staff/test-run.

The reports are correct. I laughed so much it brought on a full blown asthma attack and burst half the blood vessels in my face.:D:D:D

It is an exceptionally funny film. But it is also in incredibly offensive film.:eek: Some will undoubtedly leave the hall offended, but if you're able to leave your sensitive side at home, you will leave the hall with stomach pains from laughter.

Haigh fiave!:D

A.:D

Sweeney
2nd November 2006, 04:06 AM
Anyone who goes to watch a movie like borat should know what they are letting themselves in for beforehand, there will always be those who are outright offended by the material and knew they always would be. Such is life :).

Can't wait till i get round to seeing it, always found the borat act very funny, dare i say it better than Ali G.

SpongeBob
2nd November 2006, 04:47 AM
Sounds Superb Canny wait to see it,Hope its really unPC

AndyP & Lenore
2nd November 2006, 04:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by SpongeBob

...Hope its really unPC

The most UN-PC film I've ever seen!:approve::D;)

X30YES
2nd November 2006, 05:32 AM
Is this on TV ,if so its lost on me .

Sweeney
2nd November 2006, 05:34 AM
Borat was part of "Da Ali G Show" when it was on and has obviously now been made into a movie. It's all a complete act but im sure you'd greatly appreciate its humour angus :p

AndyP & Lenore
2nd November 2006, 05:39 AM
And Baron Cohen has signed a £22M deal to bring his other alter-ego Bruno to the big screen.

see this linky (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6101578.stm)

Never seen Bruno, so no idea what this will be like.

Sweeney
2nd November 2006, 05:41 AM
Don't you remember the part of his ali g show when they attended the fashion shows and interviewed the models and designers? The guy that acted gay and wore shockingly bad clothes? Never been a fan of that act i must admit

heres a pic to jog your memory :p

http://www.disbealig.com/_images/_dapics/alig_dapics_4.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
2nd November 2006, 06:29 AM
To be honest, I've nver seen an Ali G show in my life. I just find him (Ali G) a bit wierd. So never watched a show. I'd nver heard of Borat, nor had any idea it was a character from the Ali G show, until I saw the movie was being made.

Starting to respect Mr Baron Cohen's adaptability though. The French bloke he played in Taladega Nights was very well done, and with Borat and what I have seen of Ali G, he is clearly a clever bloke. He seems to spend a long time getting all the mannerisms just right on each character. E.g., Borat's walk is very specific to him.

Sweeney
2nd November 2006, 06:34 AM
Yup, very very talented. Plus he has to remember key facts when he appears on shows etc. Did you see him on Jonathan Ross? He has answers for all questions fired at him and keeps the consistancy with them regardless who asks him what.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd November 2006, 06:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

Yup, very very talented. Plus he has to remember key facts when he appears on shows etc. Did you see him on Jonathan Ross? He has answers for all questions fired at him and keeps the consistancy with them regardless who asks him what.

I did see him on JR. To appear on a chat show like that in character, takes skill and talent. Can you imagine Daniel Craig appearing on Jonathon Ross as Bond? :D

A.

Sweeney
2nd November 2006, 06:51 AM
Bet you wouldn't be able to tell whether it was the guy from layer cake or bond :p

Smitty
3rd November 2006, 10:58 PM
Yeeess, i will go see his movie film!:D

Cant wait to see it! Saturday night task hopefully!!

Its so Polictically Incorect but anyone with half a brain can see it's a joke:p