Where do I sign up ?

:)

Snap!:D

AndyP & Lenore
24th October 2006, 04:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Where do I sign up ?

C'mon now Angus. Technology is highly advanced these days, but there are still limitations....:D:eek::blackeye:;)

A.

X30YES
24th October 2006, 04:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Where do I sign up ?

C'mon now Angus. Technology is highly advanced these days, but there are still limitations....:D:eek::blackeye:;)

A.
:D:approve:

Gismo
24th October 2006, 05:06 AM
That's me booked in, after Angus :D

SpongeBob
24th October 2006, 05:36 AM
Is that not what happens after a night out on the piss?Starts of a dog and get nicer with more stella?

illegalhunter
24th October 2006, 05:52 AM
shure beats the scalpol

Burple
24th October 2006, 06:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by SpongeBob

Is that not what happens after a night out on the piss?Starts of a dog and get nicer with more stella?

That's it exactly...
and it seems to work in reverse all night after that till you wake up next morning ;);):p:p:D:D

Y'see, that's exactly why anyone woking in any form of 'marketing' should really do the world a favour and jump off something high.. :D

Lynsey
25th October 2006, 03:14 AM
See now im curious to see what celebs actually do look like and page 3 models are maybe actually men!!!

Big Col
25th October 2006, 03:06 PM
LnL...Bill Hicks...sometimes it's hard to tell them apart!

"I know all the marketing people are going: "He's doing a joke." There's no joke here whatsoever. Suck a tail-pipe, f****** hang yourself, borrow a gun from a Yank friend – I don't care how you do it. Rid the world of your evil f****** machinations. Kill yourselves!"

Burple
25th October 2006, 05:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
LnL...Bill Hicks...sometimes it's hard to tell them apart!

"I know all the marketing people are going: "He's doing a joke." There's no joke here whatsoever. Suck a tail-pipe, f****** hang yourself, borrow a gun from a Yank friend – I don't care how you do it. Rid the world of your evil f****** machinations. Kill yourselves!"

:D:D:D:D;)

That must have been from a UK show ;):D