PDA

View Full Version : Ordering 2nd Gen

LisEvs
20th October 2006, 05:24 AM
Similar thread here (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9637)

ScottieCoop on Mini2 advised me to try this site for an answer to my question so here goes:

Finally decided to go for it and order a 2nd Gen last month. Went into dealer (Dunedin)18/09, paid deposit and put down a provisional spec. Dealer said that they would contact us when the full spec was available so we could go in and finalise -haven't heard anything since! We've called a couple of times but they are saying that apart from some material samples they're no further forward with options. I'm a bit confused as to where we are in the process - has our car been ordered and when can we expect it?

Can anyone help?:D

Mini Me
20th October 2006, 05:30 AM
EM , it shouldnt be ordered , however you really need to call them because the spec is available and they "shouldnt" complete the order without checking with you first.

Deffo call them, it's never to late !!!!!

LisEvs
20th October 2006, 05:34 AM
Thanks - I'll get on to them again tomorrow.
Can't say I'm too impressed - hope it improves, feel like a right nag at the moment!!

Mini Me
20th October 2006, 05:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by LisEvs

Can't say I'm too impressed - hope it improves, feel like a right nag at the moment!!

let me know how you get on ;)

Scottie
20th October 2006, 05:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Only Me

let me know how you get on ;)

your starting to sound like a dealer employee again. Have you got something you would like to share with us.;):p:kiss:

Mini Me
20th October 2006, 05:50 AM
NAW !!!!!!!

AndyP & Lenore
20th October 2006, 07:02 AM

Which Dunedin is it? Edinburgh or Selkirk?

A.