View Full Version : Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Gismo
22nd December 2003, 02:47 AM
For once the forecasters got it right
http://www.mini2.com//forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27092

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
22nd December 2003, 03:21 AM
Is it snowing with you just now? It's been sunny here all day.
Not so much as a flake! It lasted about 30 minutes last night until it turned to rain!

Gismo
22nd December 2003, 03:29 AM
Stopped at the minute, but when i dared to venture out in the afternoon you could see the blizzards working their way down the glens and into the montrose basin area, quite a nice scene if your that way inclined :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

GAJ
22nd December 2003, 03:54 AM
I was up at my brothers at Colinton and there is a couple of inches of snow up there. Nowt here though!

sh@z
22nd December 2003, 04:04 AM
flippen eck where were the gritters :/

witness to an accident also... sittin at lights.. 2 guys hit head on comin in other dir :(...

got out to help of course... nobody else did and i was freezing my balls off :/

ah well... do teh right thing :)

seany
22nd December 2003, 04:07 AM
snow in inverness aswell

Julz
22nd December 2003, 07:09 AM
BabyB has already been out clearing the roads!!:(:clown:

Quik_Mini
22nd December 2003, 08:02 AM
Lucky people getting snow, living beside the sea kinda destroys any chance of me seeing snow :(

Duncan Stewart
22nd December 2003, 07:49 PM
Snow! What snow? None in Fife

Gismo
22nd December 2003, 09:15 PM
I am also right on the coast, but, luckily the snow stayed all night, have just had a fantastic snow ball fight and am now in for a heat and a cuppy.
The snow won't last though, it's +2 degrees and the salt air will hit it soon enough.

See here for a pic of my girlfriends son, Jason and his new adopted MINI mate
http://www.mini2.com//forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27138

Bonnie Scotland

Quik_Mini
22nd December 2003, 10:27 PM
Yea thats the only bad thing about living beside the sea.. I have lived in the same house for 6 years now and I think snow has only lay for about two days of one year. Such a shame, because the dogs love it :D

Julz
22nd December 2003, 10:53 PM
Is that a Burberry cap on thy little snow mannie??;):clown:

sh@z
23rd December 2003, 07:17 AM
im sure its from their junior winter collection! :)

seany
23rd December 2003, 10:16 PM
all the snow has gone

BOB
23rd December 2003, 11:15 PM
s it still snowing uo there. or has it stopped??? whats it like in Glasogw!!! Is it bad???

duncan
23rd December 2003, 11:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I am also right on the coast, but, luckily the snow stayed all night, have just had a fantastic snow ball fight and am now in for a heat and a cuppy.
The snow won't last though, it's +2 degrees and the salt air will hit it soon enough.

See here for a pic of my girlfriends son, Jason and his new adopted MINI mate
http://www.mini2.com//forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27138

Bonnie Scotland

I had to go to Montrose yesterday, as some of the Signal Aspects had been obscured by the snow. Must have been some wind speed, as it was fair stuck hard to the lenses

Big Gordy
23rd December 2003, 11:58 PM
Bob, Glasgow's cold and wet :dead: :p:D:approve:

Gismo
24th December 2003, 12:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by sateliteI had to go to Montrose yesterday, as some of the Signal Aspects had been obscured by the snow. Must have been some wind speed, as it was fair stuck hard to the lenses
Did you manage to find your own way there and was it near the Jet garage :evil:;):p

All the snow has gone, except for the wee snow mannie in my garden

Bonnie Scotland

travelingmcmahans
24th December 2003, 11:59 AM
I hope it snows in time for our visit! Where we live in Kentucky, it doesn't usually snow at Christmas.

Monsta Mo Mini
24th December 2003, 10:07 PM
It's forecast tp get very wintery again towards the weekend. It's 11?C at the moment - harly what you could call Chritmasy weather.

Maxxed Ross
25th December 2003, 04:53 AM
It looked like it was going to snow last night here in Falkirk, but it didn't (bummer)