Diving scumbag hope he breaks his leg ending his career :mad:

PACMAN
12th October 2006, 03:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Hadi

Diving scumbag hope he breaks his leg ending his career :mad:

here here :mad:and the ref as well

N12 JLK
12th October 2006, 03:57 AM
How rubbish was the ref tonight, 2 VERY BAD decisions, hit man on hime I think!!!!!!!!!

PACMAN
12th October 2006, 04:00 AM
not forgeting all the high feet in they defence

sh@z
12th October 2006, 06:57 AM
Scotland lost i take it?

Gismo
12th October 2006, 12:07 PM
I'm fed up with the likes of Schevchenko diving and cheating their way through football.
What sickens me most is the fact that these guys are actually applauded for their scumbag antics :disapprove:
The cheaters are a disgrace and appropriate action should be taken.

Scottie
12th October 2006, 04:38 PM
Oh well :( but at least we didnae miss kicking the football.;):p:kiss:

euan
12th October 2006, 04:45 PM
The thing I hate about it is that Schevchenko is a class player. He has skills and strength, but then he ruins it all with a dive here, and deception there. Not good.

Also, the Ukraine players arguing with each other - what was that all about? I mean, the Scotland boys may not all get on (I don't know if they do or don't) but they played well as a unit last night. Still, they cheat like crazy as well, and will be pushing hard to qualify, along with Italy.

I'd have taken 3 points from these two games last week.

The Dogfather
12th October 2006, 04:58 PM
Cheating seems to be part of the game now, it ruined the world cup that's for certain.

euan
12th October 2006, 05:11 PM
Cheating and a lack of attacking football are ruining football. It's possible to win a World cup by drawing four games 0-0 and being good at penalties.

Actually, there may be hope for us yet :)

Smitty
12th October 2006, 10:47 PM
The Ref was rubbish!! Don't think we get any more than 5 free kicks all night!! The sending off wasn't one and no way was it a penealty!

Boys put in a hard shift but just werent attacking enough but no complaints.....we've won 3 out of 4 so far! I wasn't even expecting 3 wins in the whole of qualifying!!

Crombers
13th October 2006, 03:58 AM
The 'cheating' element has now hit amateur football (something I thought I'd never see) , & it makes me sick :dead::(:disapprove:

SpongeBob
13th October 2006, 04:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Oh well :( but at least we didnae miss kicking the football.;):p:kiss:

Hear hear,Think there were 12 divits on that park V Croatia.