PDA

View Full Version : Possibly New Wheels

Wul
11th October 2006, 10:04 PM
OK folks - possibly looking for a nice set of alloys with good tyres soon - either that or i'll be getting four new tyres fitted to my S-Spokes. Looking at the £300-500 range.

Would even consider a part ex for my S-Spokes for someone selling their car soon and needing MINI wheels for the sale.

Ta:)

Scottie
11th October 2006, 10:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

OK folks - possibly looking for a nice set of alloys with good tyres soon - either that or i'll be getting four new tyres fitted to my S-Spokes. Looking at the £300-500 range.

Would even consider a part ex for my S-Spokes for someone selling their car soon and needing MINI wheels for the sale.

Ta:)

I've got 15" rockets brand new tyres you could have them in a few weeks for a small fee.

or how pushing the boat out a wee bit further and buy my anthracite R99 thingies.

Wul
11th October 2006, 11:04 PM
Thanks Fi - not interested in the Rockets - but maybe the R99's - I'll drop you a wee email! :)

Scottie
11th October 2006, 11:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Thanks Fi - not interested in the Rockets - but maybe the R99's - I'll drop you a wee email! :)

ok willing to do a deal as they are up in the loft and didn;t sell on ebay.:(

Gismo
12th October 2006, 02:26 PM
As i mentioned on Mini2, if the tyres are almost brand new then these would be a great deal for someone who already owns similar wheels and needs new tyres 8)