PDA

View Full Version : idiots

Scottie
10th October 2006, 04:00 AM
check these guys out how to give bikers bad name. IMHO.

clicky (http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Bikes+%5e%5e+ATV/1/1245f405-6040-4c1f-bd87-9838004c3540.htm)

N12 JLK
10th October 2006, 04:06 AM
Watched it for about 1 minute then turned it off sorry what an asshole!!!! will probably kill himself an some young family on the roads with fannying around like that:(. One of my friends had to go to scotch corner and identify his sister and her 2 kids a few years ago because of people like that:blackeye:

Heather
10th October 2006, 04:30 AM
Evo driver is just as big an asshole as the biker. An Evo doing 180 can do a hell of a lot more damage too:blackeye:

stoney
10th October 2006, 04:37 AM
it is bad but like what they did with the speed camra at the end

PACMAN
10th October 2006, 04:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

that was class with the speed camera :)

monkimagic
10th October 2006, 08:50 AM

Even the speed camera stunt was that of a couple of pricks....Very few Evo drivers or Bike riders behave like this :dead:.

These people need a good kick up the cahonies, but will one day get this when they kill themselves or someone else.

The Dogfather
10th October 2006, 04:14 PM
Pricks are pricks regardless of whether they are bikers, Evo drivers or Neds in Corsas.

Sooner or later they kill themselves or someone else

Burple
10th October 2006, 06:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Even the speed camera stunt was that of a couple of pricks....Very few Evo drivers or Bike riders behave like this :dead:.

These people need a good kick up the cahonies, but will one day get this when they kill themselves or someone else.

Damn straight. What a bunch of dickheads.
"Here's the most dangersous road around bhere for bikers, so lets show a couple of idiots looking to wipe somebody out."

Watch it again at around 2 minutes in, that's seriously close to multiple deaths. :dead:

I hope someone somewhere in the relevant office took notice of the V111 EVO reg plate on the Evo ;)

bunch of tools.

Scottie
10th October 2006, 06:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Damn straight. What a bunch of dickheads.
"Here's the most dangersous road around bhere for bikers, so lets show a couple of idiots looking to wipe somebody out."

Watch it again at around 2 minutes in, that's seriously close to multiple deaths. :dead:

I hope someone somewhere in the relevant office took notice of the V111 EVO reg plate on the Evo ;)

bunch of tools.

funny you should mention that.;) although they could be false plates. but a guy on another forum from down south is looking into the video;):p

zimbo
10th October 2006, 08:19 PM
What a bunch of fannies!! :eek: It's people like them that give proper bikers like myself and owners of performance cars a bad name & high insurance premiums...:mad:

One day they will get what they deserve!

I must admit tho I did laugh at the gatso bit :D