PDA

View Full Version : Att Gill COOPER S NEEDED

N12 JLK
10th October 2006, 03:04 AM
Hello folks
Euan on the last run you were on you hired an S convertable for the day, how much did it cost you as Im looking for one for the day next week maybe if ther price was right or if anyone ealse reads this thread and knows where and how much the hire of an S would be then kindly let me know . Ta much
Broony reply if you read this also

gill
10th October 2006, 03:33 AM
Hi Jason

We hired the car from Grassicks, Perth and got it for the weekend for £65 (ish!) we collected Saturday pm, used on the Sunday, and returned Monday morning. It would normally only be for a day hire, but seen as it was the weekend and a holiday Monday, it worked well for us! :D

Kate Gallazzi at Grassicks is the person to speak to about hiring the S convertible - if you mention Ewan Stewart then you may also get a good deal.

I think the normal price for the hire is around £80-90 per day.

If you need more info, give us a shout :D

N12 JLK
10th October 2006, 03:58 AM
Ta much , is Grassicks a MINI dealer?
If it is then cool, I dont think Menzies do this

Sweeney
10th October 2006, 04:51 AM
I think all mini dealers do mini rental

AndyP & Lenore
10th October 2006, 04:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

I think all mini dealers do mini rental

Dunedin Selkirk don't.:(

Sweeney
10th October 2006, 05:00 AM
I just assumed they all did as dp's have mini rental fliers etc so i thought they all must do it, anything for that bit of revenue you know yourself being a business owner andy :p

ianking
10th October 2006, 05:33 AM
The Eastern rent all different mini's and BMW's. my mate at work has rented several different models. He always goes for them at winter time as its a bit cheaper. You can haggle wi the bird at the rentals as she is quiet this time of year. I hired a 530D last year for the weekend and I got price down as I asked for a discount as I was allready a customer.

N12 JLK
10th October 2006, 06:19 AM
I've already phoned big Normando!

gill
10th October 2006, 05:53 PM
Jason,

Grassicks is a Mini dealership - hope this helps!

Happy hunting!

X30YES
11th October 2006, 12:22 AM
Do we have new sponsor.:question:....... offering car Hire now :eek:!!!!!!

Scottie
11th October 2006, 12:32 AM
Hey Angus is that General Grabbers you got fitted to that yellow Mini in your sig. Look cool:cool: excellent tyre by the way.;)

Gismo
11th October 2006, 12:41 AM
I would just like to mention that no commercial postings are allowed from non sponsors of the site