PDA

View Full Version : Future Collectors Car - Eh?

The Dogfather
3rd October 2006, 07:19 PM
I've just read a review of my car, the second one this week the first being the Press and Journal last week. Both talk about the fact that the smart forfour is being killed off, and that the Brabus model is a bit of a animal. :evil:

However the second review mentions that because so few were made the Brabus could end up being a collectors item :eek:

bpirie1000
3rd October 2006, 08:03 PM
sure they said that about the Reliant Robin as well..

monkimagic
3rd October 2006, 08:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

sure they said that about the Reliant Robin as well..

:D:p;):D:p;)

The Dogfather
3rd October 2006, 08:38 PM
There's a likeness most of the panels are plastic on the smart - doors, bonnet, wings, glass roof though.

Performance and handling are a bit different though :D.

The GP is also mentioned I didn't realise my Smart is only .4 sec slower 0-62 and 7 mph slower flat out.........

£12k bargain!

bpirie1000
3rd October 2006, 10:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

There's a likeness most of the panels are plastic on the smart - doors, bonnet, wings, glass roof though.

Performance and handling are a bit different though :D.

The GP is also mentioned I didn't realise my Smart is only .4 sec slower 0-62 and 7 mph slower flat out.........

£12k bargain!

you mean you only get three wheels... Need a mowta bike license to drive it??

PACMAN
4th October 2006, 02:44 AM
Plastic collector :I:I

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l166/PACMAN-W8PAC/recycle-06.jpg

X30YES
4th October 2006, 04:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon
I've just read a review of my car, the second one this week the first being the Press and Journal last week. Both talk about the fact that the smart forfour is being killed off, and that the Brabus model is a bit of a animal. :evil:

However the second review mentions that because so few were made the Brabus could end up being a collectors item :eek:

Utter http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/mannikin_pis.jpg