PDA

View Full Version : Car regiustration show plates

Scottie
3rd October 2006, 03:24 AM
anyone know of anywhere other than the internet where I can buy reg plates with car manufactures as background.

PACMAN
3rd October 2006, 03:44 AM
theses guys are good

http://www.demonplates.com/platebuilder2.php

Scottie
3rd October 2006, 03:53 AM
got a thing about paying on internet since allans card got used to it's limit by nerd.

N12 JLK
3rd October 2006, 04:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

anyone know of anywhere other than the internet where I can buy reg plates with car manufactures as background.

Keep telling you Fiona to go to the village in Cumbernauld and get the plates, you've seen ours:)

Scottie
3rd October 2006, 04:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

Keep telling you Fiona to go to the village in Cumbernauld and get the plates, you've seen ours:)

Jason was hoping you would reply:cool: cause I was wondering when your next in at Cumbernauld. I'm not down the road until October 19th:(

Clare1
3rd October 2006, 04:09 AM
HintHint!!!

N12 JLK
3rd October 2006, 04:28 AM

Jason was hoping you would reply:cool: cause I was wondering when your next in at Cumbernauld. I'm not down the road until October 19th:(

Will pop in on Wednesdsay to see you both and you can let me know what you want, heading to Thurso early Wednesday morning ( 4am:disapprove::disapprove:)
You could phone me tonight if you want and let me know what you want and if i have time tomorrow afternoon I could get you them, you have my number!

PACMAN
3rd October 2006, 04:34 AM
Does Autocare not do them in Inverness :)

N12 JLK
3rd October 2006, 04:36 AM
Not like mine:)

Scottie
3rd October 2006, 04:40 AM

Will pop in on Wednesdsay to see you both and you can let me know what you want, heading to Thurso early Wednesday morning ( 4am:disapprove::disapprove:)

ok looking for plates with a Saab logo as a background. do you know the name of the shop I can phone them to find out if they do that background.

AndyP & Lenore
3rd October 2006, 08:33 AM
ok looking for plates with a Saab logo as a background. do you know the name of the shop I can phone them to find out if they do that background.

Saab logo!

Now what have you bought?:D

A.:D

N12 JLK
4th October 2006, 02:44 AM
They are called Auto Bits and number is 01236 725494. See ya the morra!