PDA

View Full Version : GP at JCs Dundee...

zimbo
1st October 2006, 03:01 AM
Went and had a look at the GP in showroom in Dundee and its Johns GP up for sale @ £24k or I think its his, reg goes with the car GP06FUN. :D

gill
1st October 2006, 04:10 AM
Yup, seen it in there last weekend ... how could you John??? :disapprove:

MartinSullivan
1st October 2006, 04:59 AM
Yes its Johns :(

Sweeney
1st October 2006, 05:22 PM
£22'000 new, £24'000 used........ hmm think someones extracting the urine there, no? :p

Gismo
1st October 2006, 05:27 PM
I've driven it ;) someone will pay for it

MartinSullivan
1st October 2006, 09:41 PM
I kind of agree with Sweeney though, BMW took the "Moral high ground" when people were putting down deposits in order to make a quick profit from the limited status of the car and yet they are now doing exactly the same thing. JC Aberdeen had one on their forecourt that belongs to a certain Aberdeen football player. They have let him leave it unregistered and have put a "Markup" on it. This goes against what BMW said to people who put down deposits and tried to sell them on ebay.

X30YES
1st October 2006, 09:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

I kind of agree with Sweeney though, BMW took the "Moral high ground" when people were putting down deposits in order to make a quick profit from the limited status of the car and yet they are now doing exactly the same thing. JC Aberdeen had one on their forecourt that belongs to a certain Aberdeen football player. They have let him leave it unregistered and have put a "Markup" on it. This goes against what BMW said to people who put down deposits and tried to sell them on ebay.
I tried to buy one unregistered (as you know )and was told NO , it had to be registered if I wanted it !!!,Ive not ruled that out yet ;)

Clare1
2nd October 2006, 12:50 AM
:eek:Selling it at £24k??:eek: Cheeky cheeky.

Unregistered GP?? Wont be long before MINI notice this...
All dealers were told that any GPs must be registered in the customers name who placed the order/deposit.

And, as a dealer, we cant sell new cars over manufacturers list price. It just aint allowed!

GPs can only be sold new at £22k plus TLC (£150). Or as a used car.

X30YES
2nd October 2006, 12:59 AM
£2K for the plate then :p..and were they not trying to sell one at £26k a few weeks ago :question:

jayex
2nd October 2006, 02:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

£2K for the plate then :p..and were they not trying to sell one at £26k a few weeks ago :question:

:eek::mad: think this is very cheeky :disapprove:

PACMAN
2nd October 2006, 02:41 AM
JC at there best :mad::mad:

Julz
2nd October 2006, 04:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I've driven it ;) someone will pay for it

What, pay for you having driven it??:p (I've driven it too, gets about that car!!;)), we were going test driving cars tomorrow, if only it wasn't at 'that' dealers!!:evil::sleepy: