PDA

View Full Version : Big Hello from China

weefossy
30th September 2006, 04:12 PM
Missing you all :D:evil::cool:
Sitting in Yichang airport waiting for plane to Shanghai.First airport I have been in that has no planes, yet. Been here 2 weeks and haven't seen a Mini!! Spent last 4 days on Yangtze river, so it's not surprising. We are now heading to Shanghai for Grand Prix. Back next Friday.
all the best, The Weefossies

PACMAN
30th September 2006, 04:13 PM
Lucky you :eek::approve:

Neil and Lorna
30th September 2006, 05:38 PM
Bugger forgot you were going.

Was going to ask if you had some spare room in your case for me to hide in so I could go.:D:D:D

Have fun.:D:):)

I'll watch for you in the crowd, so big waves if the cameras are on you.

Neil.:cool::cool:

Gismo
30th September 2006, 05:56 PM
Jammy sods :p

Craig
30th September 2006, 07:41 PM
Old f@rts with too much money.... :eek:;):approve:

ENJOY!

X30YES
30th September 2006, 11:10 PM
The Yangtze river :eek: its on my "To Do" list before I Kark it:p. Did did you get near the Three Gorges Dam on your trip ?,1,500 cities, towns and villages disappeared when they flooded the valley :eek:
Enjoy the GP .

monkimagic
1st October 2006, 09:25 AM
Enjoy the race you jammy fecker !!!!

hogg88
1st October 2006, 08:15 PM
Hope you have a fab time at Grand Prix :)

Gismo
1st October 2006, 08:19 PM
Great race, just wish i could have listened to it in English rather than Azeri :p

Duncan Stewart
3rd October 2006, 05:25 PM
Wow, you do get around a bit Malcolm :p;)
Enjoy the trip :D:cool:

SpongeBob
4th October 2006, 04:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

Missing you all :D:evil::cool:
Sitting in Yichang airport waiting for plane to Shanghai.First airport I have been in that has no planes, yet. Been here 2 weeks and haven't seen a Mini!! Spent last 4 days on Yangtze river, so it's not surprising. We are now heading to Shanghai for Grand Prix. Back next Friday.
all the best, The Weefossies
No Mini's Broony,Thats the market for you.

weefossy
7th October 2006, 12:58 AM
Well we're back.:cool: Had a great trip and the Grand Prix was fab, except for the result; wanted Alonso to win. We were surrounded by Italians so the banter was excellent. Finally saw one yellow mini in Shanghai, so that confirms that yellow mini's are common.:evil::D
Angus the Yangtze is simething else and they take you through the 3 Gorges, right up to the dam and the a visit round the dam. it's awesome. we could never get something that size built in this country....we would still be at the committee stages!!!
Looking forward to seeing everybody soon.

hogg88
7th October 2006, 01:01 AM
A Big Welcome Home !! :D

See you soon :)

Has Neil made it home yet from Germany ??

Crombers
7th October 2006, 05:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

Well we're back.:cool: Had a great trip and the Grand Prix was fab, except for the result; wanted Alonso to win.

RED IS BEST:approve:

sedgie
9th October 2006, 06:02 AM
I'll have to quiz you aboot yer trip to China....thinking o going there next year!;)

X30YES
9th October 2006, 08:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

I'll have to quiz you aboot yer trip to China....thinking o going there next year!;)
Just dont ask for 20 #6 :p