PDA

View Full Version : WINDOW WASHER JETS!!!

bobafet
26th September 2006, 10:55 PM
Somehting is up with the washer jets,

when i scoosh the front ones, you can hear it working but only a tiny wee drip comes out, its full up so thats not the problme, the back one is working fine?

any ideas???

also the little jets that scoosh the fron lights, one of the wee plates has either come off or some rat has pulled it off, how do i go about getting it replaced???

also how or when do those wee jets at the lights come on???auto i presume?

BOBAFET

S7JGW
27th September 2006, 12:00 AM
Is the waser jets full of polish or wax, i would try sticking in a pin to c if it helps clear the hole. If not might be the pumps nakerd.
With the headlamp washers im not sure about the Mini, but my dads car washes the headlamps every 6th time when you wash the windows but only when the headlamps is on. Im sure mini would be similar sure someone will correct me.
Jim

bobafet
27th September 2006, 12:18 AM
fixed the washer, the cableunder the bonnet was doubled over and kinked, like a hose, so thats sorted

but i think the little cap has actually snapped off, so think ill need a replacement but it might be the whole little arm that needs replaced,

any ideas on cost?

Burple
27th September 2006, 12:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by bobafet

also how or when do those wee jets at the lights come on???auto i presume?

BOBAFET

Only when you have the main headlights on ;):D:D:p

euan
27th September 2006, 01:09 AM
From memory...on every 3rd time you spray with the lights on, you'll get the headlights done as well.

Gorbash12346
28th September 2006, 04:38 AM
or if you turn the ignition off and put the lights back on n press it'll do it every time lol

as for does it require the whole telescopic rod can you see if the rod still has the two teeth on it??? it works as a slide lock with two teeth.... if these are missing then it's a new telescopic nozzle. if not then it's just the chrom end section with the actual jets on it