PDA

View Full Version : Mini 'MEATS'7 FRI 27th Oct, 1 Year old Anniversary

N12 JLK
23rd September 2006, 05:41 PM
Mini ‘Meats’7
Since the Pirnhill Inn is quite central (well easy to get to) and the food is good, plenty parking I will be holding Mini 'Meats' here again. It’s all about meeting up for a chat and the cars not the venue really .Glad to see new faces turning up at the last meet so it would be good if we could get a few more to join us all.
I will be trying my best to get a goody bag together again for the cars that turn up and may do another small quiz if I have time to do it in between work and other commitments.
As usuall meet at the carpark for 7pm and dindins for 7:30pm.
http://www.brewersfayre.host.goodtechnology.net/results.jsp?establishmentID=1646&qasSearchFileType=Brewers_Fayre
If anyone has anything to swap or sale on the night then bring it along if its small enough to fit( anyone with a chilli red aero kit for free then pass to me and i will be your friend for life)

Names=
1= Lesley & Jason
2= Gill, Ewan & Jamie
3= Sarah & Ian(hopefully with malteasers in you pud this time)
4= Fiona & Alan
5= Alan (Crombers)
6= Rob & Christine
7= MarkyC
8= Elfman
9= Iain & Sarah (SAZ 8929)
10= Craig & Jude ( Craig to drive this time;))
11= Angus
12= OBN ( Mini Meats virgin):p

N12 JLK
23rd September 2006, 05:45 PM
Sticky please all you good mods!;)

gill
24th September 2006, 12:13 AM
Put our names down again please!!!

Gill, Ewan & Jamie:D:cool::D

AndyP & Lenore
24th September 2006, 03:01 AM
:disapprove: Otherwise engaged that evening. Off to a concert in Glasgow. Sorry J. :disapprove:

ianking
24th September 2006, 03:03 AM
hi

Yes put Sarah and I down for that please.
ta
Ian

Scottie
24th September 2006, 04:39 AM
put us down

stoney
24th September 2006, 05:19 AM
put us down please

Crombers
24th September 2006, 06:25 AM
Quizmeister will be there :p;):D

X30YES
25th September 2006, 01:33 AM
For those who might get lost :p see here (www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=56.0817&lon=-3.9258&scale=25000&icon=x );)

N12 JLK
25th September 2006, 01:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

For those who might get lost :p see here (www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=56.0817&lon=-3.9258&scale=25000&icon=x );)

Are you coming along Angus:question:

X30YES
25th September 2006, 01:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

Are you coming along Angus:question:
Think I'm on the High Seas then ...will advise

ELFMAN
25th September 2006, 03:23 AM
Jason, put me down fo this one please! Enjoyed last Friday - AND I know where it is!!!!

SAZ_8929
25th September 2006, 04:04 AM
Hey, please put sarah and iain down for this one. thanx

N12 JLK
25th September 2006, 05:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by SAZ_8929

No bother folks, another Iain and Sarah! name badges me thinks for this one!!

N12 JLK
25th September 2006, 05:36 AM
Superb 16 folks already!! lets make this one a record night.:p

N12 JLK
25th September 2006, 05:43 AM

Were aboots in Glasgow are you from Iain and Sarah:question::question:

Craig
25th September 2006, 03:39 PM
ah go on then..... ;)

SAZ_8929
26th September 2006, 08:32 PM
[/quote]

were from Kirkintilloch and Bearsden.why:question:

N12 JLK
28th September 2006, 04:56 AM

were from Kirkintilloch and Bearsden.why:question:

[/quote]

Just being nosey. We're just along the road in Scumbernauld(thought I would say it before someone else did:p)

N12 JLK
4th October 2006, 04:06 AM
Come on people please try and attend this meet , lets be seeing some new faces!!!

sedgie
4th October 2006, 05:06 AM
soz fridays no good!8):D

Crombers
5th October 2006, 09:32 PM
Stupid heid here will not be in attendance after all as it has just occured to me that I'm actually on holiday down south that week :clown:;):D

Scottie
5th October 2006, 09:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

Stupid heid here :clown:;):D

didn't you mean to type this:

Stupid heid here will not be in attendance after all as it has just occured to me that I'm actually down south that week on a speed dating holiday.;);):p

AndyP & Lenore
7th October 2006, 03:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by crombers

Stupid heid here :clown:;):D

didn't you mean to type this:

Stupid heid here will not be in attendance after all as it has just occured to me that I'm actually down south that week on a speed dating holiday.;);):p

:D:D:D

Crombers
7th October 2006, 05:40 AM
Absolutely :D , me & Angus together :approve:

sedgie
7th October 2006, 05:42 AM
is that "speed datin in the dark!":p;):D:D:D:D

Scottie
7th October 2006, 05:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

would need to be if Crombers is going;);):p:blackeye:

Only kidding really I am;)

sedgie
7th October 2006, 05:50 AM

aye wan o those wans....they put on "husky voice"....then light goes on! then:eek:[:0
>joking<;):p:D:cool:

Scottie
7th October 2006, 05:53 AM

aye wan o those wans....they put on "husky voice"....then light goes on! then:eek:[:0
>joking<;):p:D:cool:

dinnae you ken what they blokes are like he'll be of in the huff noo.;):p

cannae take a joke about these things;):p:blackeye::D

we love you crombers

sedgie
7th October 2006, 05:54 AM
LOL....aye we really luv yi...even if u hae husky voice!;):p:D:D:D:blackeye::blackeye:

Crombers
7th October 2006, 06:29 AM
;):D

N12 JLK
7th October 2006, 11:48 PM
He's a relation of Barry White!:)

Crombers
8th October 2006, 09:19 AM

He's a relation of Barry White!:)

Shhhhhhhhhh :p

tree73
11th October 2006, 08:40 PM
Can't make this one, hopefully make no.8.

gill
19th October 2006, 10:34 PM
Jason,

Sorry we're going to have to pull out of this one - got to get up early on the Saturday and go collect mini no.2 !!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Will try to make the next one, and maybe we'll bring the newer min!!! ;)

Hope you all enjoy and we'll see you at the Bunker on Sunday! :approve:

PACMAN
19th October 2006, 11:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by gill

Jason,

Sorry we're going to have to pull out of this one - got to get up early on the Saturday and go collect mini no.2 !!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

:eek::eek::eek: more details ...colour etc :I

N12 JLK
20th October 2006, 02:21 AM
Sorry Gill. Missed this!

Spill the beans on no 2!

gill
20th October 2006, 03:18 AM
Well, if you insist we could tell you about it ... ;):D:D

It's a 54 reg, hyper blue Cooper S convertible (I think Ewan got the bug after Andy's Border Run ;)).

Bullet Alloys, 6-disc changer, Auto air con, cockpit chrono pack, heated leather seats, multi-function s/wheel, etc :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Be able to see it in the flesh soon enough ... need to get the new private plate on first!!! (J99 EWN to match my J99 GLL!!!:I)

OOOOOHHHHH, we're so poor now but who cares!?! We're so excited!!!

N12 JLK
20th October 2006, 10:04 PM
Well done Gill - sounds lovely:D

Neil and Lorna
20th October 2006, 11:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by gill

Well, if you insist we could tell you about it ... ;):D:D

It's a 54 reg, hyper blue Cooper S convertible (I think Ewan got the bug after Andy's Border Run ;)).

Bullet Alloys, 6-disc changer, Auto air con, cockpit chrono pack, heated leather seats, multi-function s/wheel, etc :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Be able to see it in the flesh soon enough ... need to get the new private plate on first!!! (J99 EWN to match my J99 GLL!!!:I)

OOOOOHHHHH, we're so poor now but who cares!?! We're so excited!!!

Sounds like a topper or no topper if you know what I mean.
Will you have it on Sunday or are you not telling.

Neil.:D:D

gill
21st October 2006, 04:24 AM
No, don't collect until next Saturday (28/10) .... oh, the tension! :D:D:D

ELFMAN
22nd October 2006, 04:53 AM
Well done Gill and Ewan! Look forward to seeing it soon. Hope you have many happy (s)miles in it. Hope we have a mild Winter.........

ELFMAN
22nd October 2006, 04:57 AM
Forgot! Best of luck with the Southern Speed Dating Week Crombers, if it works out, give me the details and I'll try it myself.......

ELFMAN
24th October 2006, 09:44 PM
I'm totally laoded with the cold now - was bad enough before I spent ages yesterday cleaning off the “Bunker Run Mudbath”! Hope to be OK for Friday,as I also have a weekend in Edinburgh the next day...

AndyP & Lenore
24th October 2006, 10:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

I'm totally laoded with the cold now - was bad enough before I spent ages yesterday cleaning off the “Bunker Run Mudbath”! Hope to be OK for Friday,as I also have a weekend in Edinburgh the next day...

Ewan, I'm totally loaded with the cold too.:eek::eek:

A.

gill
24th October 2006, 11:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Ewan, I'm totally loaded with the cold too.:eek::eek:

A.

Aaw, you poor things (get the kleenex out!!!)

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/traurig/sad-smiley-030.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/traurig/sad-smiley-030.gif

Craig
25th October 2006, 03:46 AM
couple of big girls blouses... ;)

N12 JLK
25th October 2006, 04:04 AM
Bet its a runny nose, men :p

X30YES
25th October 2006, 02:19 PM

I wonder where you picked that up Ewan !!!:p...same same been suffering all week with it as well.

ELFMAN
25th October 2006, 04:35 PM
Craig - “couple of big girls blouses...” eh? That's your Christmas wish-list for Santa, that is.......

Angus - I was working on it during the week too, so you can't take the credit. Andy - Let's get right into this suffering, as only men can! My nose is so runny, I've had to register it as a “Manufacturing Facility”. I'm still at work though, as there's only me here.... try doing a newsletter layout in a flood of snot and coughing fits...If anybody knows a nice wee Nurse, please have her flown in immediately! She doesn't even have to be a 'proper' nurse. It's the thought (and the uniform) that counts. Apologies for the sexism, but I'm delirious with snorting Lemsip. The walls and the floor are pulsating.....AAAAAARRRRGHHH! DRAGONS!!

ELFMAN
26th October 2006, 10:54 PM
Sorry Jason, I'm going to have to call off this one. Still coughing my face off and I need a JCW Alloy Catch-Tank for my nose. Worst thing is, I CAN'T TASTE FOOD/DRINK AT ALL! So I wouldn't be much cop at the Meat. I'm only at work today 'cos I've a print deadline to meet. Thought I was getting better yesterday, but obviously not. Have a nice night, drive safely and I'll see you all soon-ish. “I'll get me big girls blouse.......”

OBN
27th October 2006, 12:16 AM
Is there any spaces available, didn't think I'd be able to make it, however forgot I'm actually off work tomorrow

X30YES
27th October 2006, 12:25 AM
I don't think its a deff booked table anyway ,so I would think it would be ok to go along. I'll be leaving from KA15 so let me know if your going.

OBN
27th October 2006, 12:32 AM

I don't think its a deff booked table anyway ,so I would think it would be ok to go along. I'll be leaving from KA15 so let me know if your going.

Excellent, I'm def up for it as long as I can get confirm its ok for me to go

Craig
27th October 2006, 12:51 AM
Don't think it will be a problem OBN, as they normally accomodate changes no problem. Jason should be along shortly to confirm.. :D

N12 JLK
27th October 2006, 04:40 AM
OBN No probs , great to see another Mini Meats virgin;)

OBN
27th October 2006, 05:07 AM
Excellent...

I'll be there, see you all tomorrow

N12 JLK
27th October 2006, 05:14 AM
Just noticed that Mini Meats is over 1 year old now!! starting back at the end of last September:p
Long live MINI "MEATS" HAIL ALL LOYAL FOLLOWERS

OBN
27th October 2006, 05:33 AM

What time you planning on setting off?

stoney
27th October 2006, 06:40 AM
looking forward 2 this see u all the mora :)

AndyP & Lenore
27th October 2006, 06:00 PM
Sorry we cant be there tonight. Have fun everyone. I think this will be the first MM we've missed since they started a year ago. A & L.

ianking
27th October 2006, 07:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Sorry we cant be there tonight. Have fun everyone. I think this will be the first MM we've missed since they started a year ago. A & L.

Thats bad news.
I was hoping to see you about your times for showing the borat movie on friday the 3rd. Me and my mates were going to come and see it.

X30YES
27th October 2006, 07:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by OBN

Sorry I wont be in Beith today ...change of plan .

OBN
27th October 2006, 07:57 PM

quote:Originally posted by OBN

Sorry I wont be in Beith today ...change of plan .

No worries, I've borrowed my Bros sat nav so hopefully I won't get too lost

X30YES
27th October 2006, 10:24 PM
see here (www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=56.0817&lon=-3.9258&scale=25000&icon=x );) for the location

OBN
27th October 2006, 10:25 PM

Mini ‘Meats’7
Since the Pirnhill Inn is quite central (well easy to get to) and the food is good, plenty parking I will be holding Mini 'Meats' here again. It’s all about meeting up for a chat and the cars not the venue really .Glad to see new faces turning up at the last meet so it would be good if we could get a few more to join us all.
I will be trying my best to get a goody bag together again for the cars that turn up and may do another small quiz if I have time to do it in between work and other commitments.
As usuall meet at the carpark for 7pm and dindins for 7:30pm.
http://www.brewersfayre.host.goodtechnology.net/results.jsp?establishmentID=1646&qasSearchFileType=Brewers_Fayre
If anyone has anything to swap or sale on the night then bring it along if its small enough to fit( anyone with a chilli red aero kit for free then pass to me and i will be your friend for life)

Names=
1= Lesley & Jason
2= Gill, Ewan & Jamie
3= Sarah & Ian(hopefully with malteasers in you pud this time)
4= Fiona & Alan
5= Alan (Crombers)
6= Rob & Christine
7= MarkyC
8= Elfman
9= Iain & Sarah (SAZ 8929)
10= Craig & Jude ( Craig to drive this time;))
11= Angus
12= OBN ( Mini Meats virgin):p

Glad I wasn't number 13.

Are road works still on the M80, if so what are they like at that time of night?

X30YES
27th October 2006, 10:38 PM
The Road works are nothing to worry about at that time going North

Craig
28th October 2006, 01:32 AM
as Angus says, no worries re the road works... :approve:

N12 JLK
28th October 2006, 06:44 AM
Hello there home safe and sound, Kerr's in his bed knacked just goes to show that it was real fruit in that ice lolly Angus (thanks for buying Kerr it;)). Food was great as usual and great company. Thanks to all who attended and especially to OBN, Ian and Sarah who were run virgins:) Look out in the Mini Meets and Social listings for a special Christmas run a few of us are organising. See you all soon

X30YES
28th October 2006, 08:31 AM
Echo that Jason ,a good night all round....nice to see OBN and Jaz (nice car and wheels etc )+ all the usual suspects....and the farting doggy story was a hoot from SC ;) (just priming Kerr for when he's old enough to by beer ;))

Craig
28th October 2006, 06:04 PM
Well Done Jason and Lesley - another great night.. :approve::approve:

Just had a wee lie in this morning.... magic :D

Roll on Xmas! :approve:

OBN
28th October 2006, 09:10 PM
Hi guys, I had a great time last night, nice to finally get to put a face to the signatures

I hope to meet up with you all again soon.

stoney
28th October 2006, 09:18 PM
yep good night and good food :) see u all soon :) with all 4 of my spots working i hope :)

N12 JLK
28th October 2006, 10:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by stone

yep good night and good food :) see u all soon :) with all 4 of my spots working i hope :)

Try Clearasil next time!

OBN
29th October 2006, 01:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

In the meantime

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/OBN_2006/100_1991.jpg

stoney
29th October 2006, 02:16 AM
ha ha very good :)