PDA

View Full Version : G8 SSS

Ivano
23rd September 2006, 03:07 AM
The most amazing Cooper S Works which looked like it had the 19" BMW X5 Alloys similar to the Cooper S West Tuning Demo Car in Bull's BP Petrol Station, Bridge Of Weir,Renfrewshire. I was the one that commented on the car, i was in the Black Cooper Works.

A very nice car indeed.

Ivano

sleepyrascal
23rd September 2006, 03:17 AM
Thats wil be Dare wheels then...

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/X4.jpg

Ivano
23rd September 2006, 03:21 AM
Yep that's the wheels!!!! This Car looked like it had every Works part ie Tuning Kit, Seats, Gear Change Indicator, Lowered Suspension.

Ivano

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Thats wil be Dare wheels then...

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/X4.jpg

Sweeney
23rd September 2006, 03:23 AM
did you tell them to get on this website?

Ivano
23rd September 2006, 03:42 AM
No he was just driving out of the Garage when i noticed the MINI, I take it that its not an existing member then??? With a car like that i reckoned he would have been, it was certainly an enthusiasts type of MINI.

Ivano

quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

did you tell them to get on this website?

Sweeney
23rd September 2006, 03:47 AM
Don't know if they are on here or not, best making sure though :p

X30YES
23rd September 2006, 09:17 AM
No, it's not on here...not that I know of anyway

james f
23rd September 2006, 09:11 PM
it used to belong to one of the guys on mini2 (Tonyt3) but he sold last month it was incredible stared as works then had rowland go to work on that thing flew no other word for it

Ivano
24th September 2006, 03:22 AM
I had a look on MINI 2 website and found the car i saw last night in Bridge Of Weir in the member gallery. Its under TONY T3 in member gallery (under t in alpabetical order section and scroll to page 7 where you will find the TONY T3 folder and then flick through to page 3 where you will find pictures of G8 SSS. Well worth a look as this is quite an impressive looking car.

Ivano

AeroJonny
25th September 2006, 04:13 AM
My mate Pete owns it now, he also owned Hadi's car.