PDA

View Full Version : Fool in Aberdeen

monkimagic
22nd September 2006, 03:54 AM
Who is the gipe of a woman driving a red classic in Aberdeen with a 100% BMW free sticker-she also had an Aberdeen mini owners club window sticker.

If she paid more attention to the road than her foolish stickering (:p)she may not have pulled out in front of me..GGGrrrr.

She never even looked as she swung out of a side street, I was on my bike and it was anchors on full, she did'nt even look in her mirror, just carried on with her head up her arse!!!!

bpirie1000
22nd September 2006, 04:13 AM
Oh I'll find out who that was and pass on your Finegards.

go have a beer and calm down

X30YES
22nd September 2006, 07:01 AM
Poor wee lassie ...give her a break man :p;):D

monkimagic
22nd September 2006, 07:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Poor wee lassie ...give her a break man :p;):D

Poor wee lassie should look where she is going :mad:

monkimagic
22nd September 2006, 07:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

Brain, ask her whats with the moronic sticker while your there..

monkimagic
22nd September 2006, 07:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

Brain, ask her whats with the moronic sticker while your there..

Big Col
22nd September 2006, 02:48 PM
P!sh man you were on your bike! You'll have been doing about a ton in a residental area overtaking about 60 cars and nearly ran into that poor wee lassie who the last car you overtook was being nice enough to let out! and then you have the cheek to come on here and blame the poor wee girly!!!! :eek: Shocking!

bpirie1000
22nd September 2006, 04:21 PM
Oh I'll have to Find out hte Other side of the Story Stay Tuned Folks...

Wul
22nd September 2006, 05:39 PM
Bet he was wheelieing at 200mph too!! :p

monkimagic
24th September 2006, 09:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
P!sh man you were on your bike! You'll have been doing about a ton in a residental area overtaking about 60 cars and nearly ran into that poor wee lassie who the last car you overtook was being nice enough to let out! and then you have the cheek to come on here and blame the poor wee girly!!!! :eek: Shocking!

I'll have you know, there was only 20 odd cars that day ;)And I wasnae wheelieing, I was in the middle of a Stoppie :approve:

minimadtez
14th January 2007, 03:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Who is the gipe of a woman driving a red classic in Aberdeen with a 100% BMW free sticker

Lets not start up that debate all over again!!!
1971 classic, and 2001 MINI one......love them both :D

Well.......classic will be back soon (Thanks Bri!!!)

duncan
14th January 2007, 04:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by minimadtez
Lets not start up that debate all over again!!!

Why bring up a thread that was last posted on in September then:question:

minimadtez
14th January 2007, 05:36 AM
because I only just saw it....havent been on in months....

and didnt realise such an old post would still be on page 1!

duncan
14th January 2007, 05:56 AM
Just wondered!

T6 KFR
14th January 2007, 06:39 AM
quote:monkimagic Posted - 21 Sep 2006 : 19:54:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is the gipe of a woman driving a red classic in Aberdeen with a 100% BMW free sticker-she also had an Aberdeen mini owners club window sticker.

If she paid more attention to the road than her foolish stickering ()she may not have pulled out in front of me..GGGrrrr.

She never even looked as she swung out of a side street, I was on my bike and it was anchors on full, she did'nt even look in her mirror, just carried on with her head up her arse!!!!

Talking of bikes, we need to meet for a wee blast! Are you heading to the NW 200? The one in Northern Ireland...First time for me this year:D

shysheep2003
1st February 2007, 12:26 AM
oh me came on here for a wonder around and genral get to know some new mini folk (am a classic driver ma sale!!) the first post i find is a biker and i persume a new mini owner slagging off a very close freind off mine (and some one else on here they know who they are) its comments like this that cause the bad feeling between new and classic ...........get over it min !!!

minimadtez
1st February 2007, 12:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by shysheep2003

its comments like this that cause the bad feeling between new and classic ...........get over it min !!!

No, its the '100% BMW free' sticker that causes the bad feeling!!!

PACMAN
1st February 2007, 01:31 AM
it's was jackie mini if it was a J plate :approve:

daffy as a brush :I:blackeye::eek:

shysheep2003
1st February 2007, 04:56 PM
yea right !!!!

so why not just mention the sticker then why point out the fact that she pulled out in front you ?/
you were on a bike am sure this has not happened to you before !!??

bye bye !!!

minimadtez
1st February 2007, 05:31 PM

yea right !!!!

so why not just mention the sticker then why point out the fact that she pulled out in front you ?/
you were on a bike am sure this has not happened to you before !!??

bye bye !!!

Lol, it wasnt me. and clearly you joined NMS just to moan! whereas I joined coz I got a sexy MINI, and I just happen to moan. hehe :D

vintageb3
2nd February 2007, 03:17 AM

its comments like this that cause the bad feeling between new and classic

Don't be silly! We are all friends here...lets calm down..

I think its comments like the following that offend: "You winging old git...why don't you take your old piece of "rust flying in close formation" and stick it right up yer hoop!"

That's the kind of insensitive comment that usually offends...

Am I right...or am I wrong?

Peace and Jazz

:clown:

mark

minijac
2nd February 2007, 04:02 AM
hello all i think that would be me you are talking about
and if i did cut you up when you were on your bike i would not have done it on purpose sorry but no one is perfect and i don't suppose i am the first person .
as for the sticker it was on the car when i bought it and i cant be arsed taking it off no hard feelings i am sure its not worth all arguing about after all we are all adults
and all love minis be they old or new

Gismo
2nd February 2007, 05:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by minijac
no hard feelings i am sure its not worth all arguing about after all we are all adults and all love minis be they old or new
Nice one ;) plus, i hope it's not a flying visit :p we are a friendly bunch and your wee mini would be very welcome on any of our runs and meets :approve:

PACMAN
2nd February 2007, 05:13 AM
:D

vintageb3
2nd February 2007, 01:58 PM

and if i did cut you up when you were on your bike i would not have done it on purpose sorry but no one is perfect and i don't suppose i am the first person .
as for the sticker it was on the car when i bought it and i cant be arsed taking it off no hard feelings i am sure its not worth all arguing about after all we are all adults
and all love minis be they old or new

Welcome minijac!

Hope you stick around!

mark

minijac
3rd February 2007, 03:29 AM
thank guys :)
and mabe see you on a run soon

PACMAN
3rd February 2007, 05:47 AM

thank guys :)
and mabe see you on a run soon

hopefully not sledging :blackeye:

minimadtez
3rd February 2007, 04:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

hopefully not sledging :blackeye:

You're mad :p

Big Col
4th February 2007, 04:53 AM

Well said that woman!

Wul
4th February 2007, 05:10 AM
Col - you only posted in this thread cos you saw the thread title and thought someone had seen you, didn't you!!?? :p:D

minijac
5th February 2007, 02:10 AM
well in a way!someone told me that i had pissed someone off:mad: and i just wanted to see what it was that i had done :I