PDA

View Full Version : Scone this Sunday 24th Sept

pete
20th September 2006, 09:33 AM
Girls and boys
The BMW Car Club will be at "The Wheel Inn " , Angus Road , Scone , PH2 6RA. at 2.00p.m on wards this sunday 24th Sept

We have "Dent Central " a dent removal Company who will be performing a small demonstration of there work at this meet. They will then ( if time allows ) be removing dents from cars.

If anyone from here has nothing else on for Sunday you are more than welcome to pop out and say hi

I know some of you had a good day out the last time we met

Burple
20th September 2006, 05:52 PM
Hey hey.. yer, last time was a good wee day out!
Unfortunately not gonna be able to make it to this one, cos it's the weekend of me birthday, got a few things on ;):D:D

Big Col
20th September 2006, 05:55 PM
Like botox and a facelift.

bpirie1000
20th September 2006, 06:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Hey hey.. yer, last time was a good wee day out!
Unfortunately not gonna be able to make it to this one,
cos it's the weekend of me birthday, got a few things on ;):D:D

Skirt and a Blouse........ not to mention the Wig.....

Happy Birthday anyways. deafo was a good laugh last time. Not going to make this either Unfortunately. Wifes birthday also..

Car is looking good Pete Spotted you Up Berryden couple weeks Back.

Worth The wait. Least you'll have your own car this time......

gill
20th September 2006, 09:45 PM
I'll mention this to hubby as we have a rather annoying dent in our driver's door - would be good to see the demo anyway!

We'll try to come along again.

:D:D:D

Julz
21st September 2006, 12:58 AM
We might be interested as we now have a shiny 3 series with a couple of not so shiny tesco trolly dents!!! Grrrrr!!:evil::D

pete
21st September 2006, 08:13 AM
thanks for the replys guys

We are also at Pheonix BMW Kirckaldy on sat 23rd at 9am for show and shine and new coupe launch if any bmw owners want to come to that also they are more than welcome

Failing that we may see some of you on Sunday

Cheers for the comments bpirie

Got a few bits done to car now so i am well pleased with it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/pete323/DSCF3108.jpg

zimbo
21st September 2006, 11:53 PM
Mmmm :p very nice looking car Pete, I've always loved the look of the 3 series convertibles. :D Those the new schnitzer wheels you have on as well.

pete
22nd September 2006, 08:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Mmmm :p very nice looking car Pete, I've always loved the look of the 3 series convertibles. :D Those the new schnitzer wheels you have on as well.

They are very similar to a Schnitzer alloy,but they ain`t if you know what i mean

went for these cause they look bigger than 18`s and makes it more aggressive i think

Crombers
24th September 2006, 06:35 AM
Nice car , nearly (but not quite ;)) as good lookin as a MINI :p

gill
24th September 2006, 07:08 PM
Is anyone going to Scone today???

It's p***ing down here just now!!! :(

gill
25th September 2006, 12:44 AM
Well, we ended up going along in the rain (took the big brolley with us!!!)

Now dent free (until we need to go to Tesco again :p) - superb how they do it! Would highly recommend the company - absolutely great!

Thanks to Pete for organising the day - hope you all enjoyed your meal and your dent free BM's!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

X30YES
25th September 2006, 01:18 AM
(until we need to go to Tesco again) save on dinks and dents shop on line :p;):D

pete
25th September 2006, 03:02 AM
Nice meeting you again Gill

For all those that need dents removed this company is good as any
http://www.dentcentral.co.uk/

Weather was shocking today btw

gill
25th September 2006, 09:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

(until we need to go to Tesco again) save on dinks and dents shop on line :p;):D

I do .... LOL :D:D:D

But sometimes you just have to go get some milk, etc!!!

Julz
28th September 2006, 05:37 PM
We really wanted to go to see about our tesco dents, but both of us were dying, Rob had man flu and I had bird flu, not a good combination with a hyperactive 7 month old!!:D:p Must get the company details though!;):D