PDA

View Full Version : Mini PJ's

X30YES
17th September 2006, 08:40 AM
A must for your xmas stocking Gill frommotorswag/pajamerama (http://miniswag.com/mipare.html):D:D:p;)

sedgie
17th September 2006, 10:39 AM
i'll hae those jammies >>smiles<<:D......yes i am a sad f**ker:clown:;)
....no that i will wear them!8)...in prefer the scud!.....ooops <pished> again!:p;)

gill
17th September 2006, 04:59 PM
What you trying to say....!?!?! Like I don't already have those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p;)

I had spotted this stuff just the other day on the net, but pj's aren't really my thing:I

MartinSullivan
17th September 2006, 08:02 PM
I tried to order these last xmas (not for me I hasten to add ;)) - and despite taking my money they never arrived. Motorswag got dragged into a whole load of litigation with BMW over using Minis and the mini logo. I eventually got my money back - but it was a struggle. I would suggest anyone wishing to order them first off contacts Jeff at motorswag and confirms that they will be available.

I tried to set Si at essentialmini as a supplier of the motorswag items as Jeff was crying out for distributers but it didnt come off as he was too perscriptive as to what his designs could be used for - although both Si and I have seen the fabric used for a variety of items at various Mini events.

X30YES
17th September 2006, 11:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by gill

What you trying to say....!?!?! Like I don't already have those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p;)

I had spotted this stuff just the other day on the net, but pj's aren't really my thing:I
:eek:<all ears>:p;)

gill
18th September 2006, 03:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

quote:Originally posted by gill

:eek:<all ears>:p;)

:I:D:D:D