PDA

View Full Version : Elephant - opinions?

sh@z
17th September 2006, 05:40 AM
Hey guys,

Just wanting to pick your brains for a sec, its time to renew my insurance and have got a really good price from elephant, just wanted to ask quickly what people think of them as if im right i recall mention of quite a few of you guys having insurance from them.

shaz

gill
17th September 2006, 05:00 PM
I've had my insurance with them the last two years - absolutely no probs at all.

Very helpful if you do need to contact them about anything, plus I like the fact that you can check insurance details, etc online.

:D:D:D

PACMAN
18th September 2006, 01:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by gill

I've had my insurance with them the last two years - absolutely no probs at all.

Very helpful if you do need to contact them about anything, plus I like the fact that you can check insurance details, etc online.

:D:D:D

My 206CC was insurance with them for 4 year without a problem :D

stoney
18th September 2006, 04:03 AM
i use them they are fine my dad has used them for a good while as well

euan
18th September 2006, 07:00 AM
My brother had loads of hassle with them when trying to make a claim, but that was 3 years ago now so they may be better.

sh@z
18th September 2006, 07:14 AM
Hmm, i just ordered my cover from them, hopefully they will be good :D most people i've spoken to them had no problems.

euan
18th September 2006, 06:03 PM
I'm sure it'll be fine, it was when my borther first had his Mini, so that's about 4 years ago now. It was to do with replacement windscreens I think, they wouldn't let him do it anywhere but their own place, which was miles away and wasn't covered by BMW for warrenty or something like that. Took a lot of calls but they let him do it in the end.

The Bull
18th September 2006, 11:58 PM
They've been great with me. Hassle free. When I had a prang (not my fault!) the claim went through without oo much bother. The only hold up was Direct Line at the other end.