PDA

View Full Version : Photo's Anyone.

bpirie1000
16th December 2003, 02:53 AM
How about getting a listing of our cars on the web page. Like showing my car on the web page .. Get your photos Out and Share your mini with the world..

Cheers brian.

Monsta Mo Mini
16th December 2003, 05:22 AM
Have you checked out the gallery pages yet Brian??..I think you might find what you're looking for...including your baby!
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/gallery.html

Tony
16th December 2003, 05:39 PM
but there aint no pics of my wee motor yet :(

Tony
16th December 2003, 05:46 PM
although another cool way of doing it would be to have a feature car.
we could all take a turn, submit photos and specs of our cars, what we have done to them, how much its cost, what we are planning etc.
a bit 'max power',...maybe, but it would show-case our babies and give others ideas of what they can do to theirs as well.

Monsta Mo Mini
16th December 2003, 06:14 PM
Good idea! Who's first?

We should try and beat GoMINI and do a wee feature on Alan' or Julz's cars....for starters.....

I was planning on adding a features section in the New Year to give the rest of the site a bit more content beyond the event coverage.

Quik_Mini
16th December 2003, 06:37 PM
hehe yea this seems like a great idea. Good to see you have bigger plans for the site.. Just out of interest how come some people are sponsers:question:

Hmm me thinks I talk a little too much by the looks of things, don't like how my name is on like practically every post, me thinks I will need to quiet down a little. :):clown:

Tony
16th December 2003, 06:44 PM
yup, i think the bonnie scotland mobile or the julz mobile needs to go first. it would be great to get the 'inside story' - specs, wicked pictures, the full bifta. who knows where it will all end.........
ill have a shot at some time in the future, but lets get the big hitters in first.

Monsta Mo Mini
16th December 2003, 07:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by Quik_Mini

hehe yea this seems like a great idea. Good to see you have bigger plans for the site.. Just out of interest how come some people are sponsers:question:

See the donate button at the bottom of the main pages. Once you donate, you become a sponsor.

Quik_Mini
16th December 2003, 07:17 PM
oooo cool, i think I will be up or that, need to play me part hehehe :)

Big Col
16th December 2003, 10:25 PM
See that Gordy??? Only 54 posts and he's gonna put his hand in his pocket!

Big Gordy
16th December 2003, 10:57 PM
One wife, 2 kids, 2 cars, 2 motorbikes, 1 house and working at Weir Pumps and you want me to give what money I've got left AWAY :eek: The youth of today I don't know :disapprove: And anyway I'm less likely to do it if you keep going on about it. It is still voluntary isn't it :question: :p:D:approve:

macblob
16th December 2003, 11:05 PM
A feature section is an excellent idea. (Ill need to get saving for some mods)

seany
16th December 2003, 11:07 PM
i sponsor the other day

Monsta Mo Mini
16th December 2003, 11:37 PM
Can we get this back on topic please!?

Wul
16th December 2003, 11:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by macblob

(Ill need to get saving for some mods)

Macblob - i'm sure the vespa/ lambretta boys aren't that hard up they need your charity! :p:evil:;):clown:

http://www.quadrophenia.net/thefilm/images/screencapturemain.gif

Vespa rice.....

http://www.quadrophenia.net/thefilm/screencaptures/Gs.jpg

Not to be confused with vesta :p....

http://web.bham.ac.uk/s.m.stocks.cen/Dehydrated/Vesta/BeefCurryCover.jpg

macblob
16th December 2003, 11:46 PM
bahahahahahah , very good :p:p:p

good film that , although I wasnt really into that kinda music

Quik_Mini
17th December 2003, 12:17 AM
Hehe me thinks the topic has drifted waaaay off now.. Ahem my bad..

I am a lucky one.

Not got a house to pay for, still live with the parents (19)
Got a company car, petrol is paid by company

I tried to put the hand in my pocket but it said due to the large amount of people trying to access i couldnt get into it, will keep trying though (always willing to lend a hand to fellow mini enthusiasts)

But anyways back to the topic, so who is going to be 1st to put their car up then :)

Monsta Mo Mini
17th December 2003, 12:40 AM
All pics to be sent to info@newminiscotland.co.uk

Gismo
17th December 2003, 12:45 AM
What kind of pics etc do you want, mod shots, etc

I don't think the idea of saying how much each mod cost is a good one, each car is each owners pride and joy and should be "showed off" accordingly whether modified or not.

Let the people who view each car be the judge etc

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
17th December 2003, 01:11 AM
I was thinking of doing a photoshoot for each - say a feature car per month. I agree that the costs of mods are the owners own business. I envisaged dealing more with the facts and figures.

If I'm relying on folk just sending in the odd pic of their car then I'm not really getting anything more than what people already send for inclusion in the gallery (which recently had been sod all!):disapprove:

Julz
17th December 2003, 01:11 AM
Well, there's less of my car to show off now as Robmanaged to scrape the edge of the front valance on a kerb:disapprove::mad::disapprove::mad::disapprove: :mad::(

Quik_Mini
17th December 2003, 01:39 AM
Lol thats the 2nd post you have brought that up in, cant be happy with it....

Cool would be good to do a car each month

Maxxed Ross
17th December 2003, 01:51 AM
You can count on the Stewart crew to send in pleanty.;)

bpirie1000
17th December 2003, 04:34 AM
Oh Boy Thought I would get one or two people replying and yes I have seen My car ionb the Site Cheers Calum.....
would be good to see others On the site as well.

Get your Photos On the Site Make your car feel special.

Sorry for all the extra work it'll cause for everyone but it is all in the name of a Mini.....
;)

How about comming up with a basic spec sheet and making it downloadable.?? Ohhh Watever..

Cheers Brian.

Julz
17th December 2003, 05:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Quik_Mini

Lol thats the 2nd post you have brought that up in, cant be happy with it....

I'M NOT!!!:mad::mad: I think it's revenge for what happened to Herbie:(:(

Duncan Stewart
17th December 2003, 05:51 PM
I like the idea of a featured car each month but it would be best for those interested to submit photos then it be picked at random (voting can lead to upset people). Some more info about the cars would be good too but not just a "spec" sheet - a story about why they bought the car, how they enjoy it, reasons for any mods, any future plans, amusing stories, and similar - this would make it different to the MINI2 gallery. After each car is featured it could be added to an archive of cars which would build up with loads info about our cars over time.

Julz
17th December 2003, 09:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

working at Weir Pumps

Oh dear!! I think I've used one of your Wemco pumps in one of my poop tube designs!!:dead:;)

Big Gordy
17th December 2003, 09:34 PM
quote:Oh dear!! I think I've used one of your Wemco pumps in one of my poop tube designs!!
Oh dear indeed :dead: The pumps are ok its just the wages thats are cr@p - just ask Big Col :p:D:approve:

Mini Martyn
17th December 2003, 09:48 PM
A feature section sounds cool dose this mean my piccy can go in?

http://www.strathycruise.com/events/crail031109/cruise-45.jpg

seany
17th December 2003, 09:53 PM
nice one martyn

Mini Martyn
17th December 2003, 09:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by seany

nice one martyn

Glad you like it, you should hear it!!

Burple
17th December 2003, 11:54 PM
quote:
Oh dear!! I think I've used one of your Wemco pumps in one of my poop tube designs!!:dead:;)

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!
Must.... resist..... tepmtation!!!

So .... many.... jokes........Overload! Overload! Overload!!
<pop!!> :D:D:D

Big Col
18th December 2003, 12:14 AM
HAAAAWWWW!!! Can we stop talking about Weir Pumps on here please?????? I come on here to skive from work!!

Willie M
24th December 2003, 08:02 AM
Great idea :cool: It'd be good to have an NMS members car featured every month, and build up a wee archive of members cars. After all, Calum's got a new-fangled, fancy dan digital camera he wants to play with ;):D