PDA

View Full Version : fake GP

stoney
14th September 2006, 01:46 AM
christine was in hamalton 2 day and seen a d/s mini s with red mirror caps so slowd down as she thort it was a gp when came up beside hers she seen it had lookalike:eek: gp wheels and chill red mirror caps !!!!!!!!! but that was all !!!!!!!!!! what a numpty is what i say !!!!!!

Sheilz
15th September 2006, 05:11 AM
Suppose thats a bit like the laddie in ABZ who'se One is decked out to look like an S. Hope that's not offending anyone.

minimadtez
18th September 2006, 07:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Suppose thats a bit like the laddie in ABZ who'se One is decked out to look like an S. Hope that's not offending anyone.

I wont tell him you said that.lol.

there are afew.....silliness i reckon. I like the fact my MINI still has his ONE badge on........great fun when you come alongside someone and they think my cars 'normal' ;)

Sheilz
19th September 2006, 05:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by minimadtezI wont tell him you said that.lol.

there are afew.....silliness i reckon. I like the fact my MINI still has his ONE badge on........great fun when you come alongside someone and they think my cars 'normal' ;)

Better that than a one looking like an s and getting its butt whipped by a daft wee corsa wie a bean can on the end - Sh*t, now I'll have offended someone else:D:D:D

rockwellcm
19th September 2006, 06:24 AM
"Locals reckon the car was souped" "No thats the driver thats souped,not the car"

Vic Morrow `Dirty Mary Crazy Larry`

JR

minimadtez
19th September 2006, 04:38 PM
errmmm....yeah :question: :D

The Dogfather
19th September 2006, 05:41 PM
There's a red one that's gradually turning in to a 'S' near PC World. The sado needs a reality check!

minimadtez
19th September 2006, 05:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

There's a red one that's gradually turning in to a 'S' near PC World. The sado needs a reality check!

Im not sure you can say anything about other peoples car choices :p:D

*Waits to get into trouble*

minimadtez
19th September 2006, 05:50 PM
Just kidding....each to their own ;)

Gorbash12346
23rd September 2006, 02:57 AM
yeah it came into our work yesterday chili red mirror caps and red painted callipers.. same old same old

Sweeney
23rd September 2006, 02:59 AM
oi, mine has red caps and red calipers :p