PDA

View Full Version : Halo Sidelights

Alfie
14th September 2006, 01:27 AM
Evening all,

Halo sidelights - how easy are they to fit - do you have to take the bumper off, cause if you do I won't bother buying.

How much should I expect to pay?

Thanks

MartinSullivan
14th September 2006, 02:33 AM
Mikey the mini sells them for 55 quid a set, I think it will be a front bumper off job but thats easy to do, can send you instructions if you want. Ive just asked Mikey the question about fitting this afternoon as another member and I want sets, might be able to get some discount on 3 sets ;)

Check out NewMiniStuff (www.newministuff.co.uk)

Craig
14th September 2006, 03:13 AM
I have fitted them - with the help of MarkyC. :approve:

there is no need to take the front bumper off. You just have to take the two top bolts on the top of the bumper (either side of the radiator) out and the bumper moves enough for you to get the old sidelights out and fit the new ones...

If you have small enough hands, it takes about 45 minutes to change both... if you have bigger hands like me - about 1 hour.. :D:D

Hope this helps ;)

Scottie
14th September 2006, 03:13 AM
just got allans car back from mike had led indicator bulbs fitted in the halos omg huge difference

Gorbash12346
14th September 2006, 05:35 AM
bumper off on a mini is a complete piece of p*** so i wouldn't worry bout that part

Gismo
14th September 2006, 05:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gorbash12346
bumper off on a mini is a complete piece of p*** so i wouldn't worry bout that partThe hassle is getting it all aligned again ;)

zimbo
14th September 2006, 11:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

just got allans car back from mike had led indicator bulbs fitted in the halos omg huge difference

We want pics please :D