PDA

View Full Version : had the car for less than a hour

stoney
13th September 2006, 11:21 PM
well picked up my car from dps 2 day all work that was done was fine so off i went 2 my work when i got 2 my work i just thort i would check my water after the probs at the weekend so i poped the bonet 2 find no water in the bottle AGAIN !!!!:evil: so on the phone 2 mini srevice once again it turns out it looks like it is a falty radaitor so back down 2 dps it went :mad:

well at least this time i got a mini and not a bmw 1 serize which they got back 2 day so now i have a red and whight mini cooper

i just want my car back !!!!:disapprove:

Gorbash12346
14th September 2006, 05:33 AM
ouch :S saw ur car 1nce again with parts department swarming all over it... haven't even heard a mention of your car so i don't know what to say(can't say i'm impressed by whats been happening to you :(

X30YES
14th September 2006, 11:12 AM
can't say i'm impressed by whats been happening to you ) ...Lucky White Heather !!:p;):)

Craig
14th September 2006, 03:29 PM
hope you get it fixed soon Rob.. :disapprove:

stoney
15th September 2006, 04:28 PM
well thats me just about 2 leave 2 go and pick up the car will see what they say and what happens next 2 give dps there due i phoned and said can i have it serviced when its in and they have done it with out a word of bother !!!!

Gismo
15th September 2006, 05:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by stone
2 give dps there due i phoned and said can i have it serviced when its in and they have done it with out a word of bother !!!!You might want to consider changing the title of your other post then ;):p

X30YES
16th September 2006, 12:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

2 give dps there due i phoned and said can i have it serviced when its in and they have done it with out a word of bother !!!!You might want to consider changing the title of your other post then ;):p
:D:approve:

stoney
16th September 2006, 02:30 AM
they are still cr@p just a little better now :)

Gismo
16th September 2006, 02:52 AM
they are still cr@p just a little better now :):D

KenL
16th September 2006, 05:12 AM

well thats me just about 2 leave 2 go and pick up the car will see what they say and what happens next 2 give dps there due i phoned and said can i have it serviced when its in and they have done it with out a word of bother !!!!

Crikey!!! Could you please make an effort to type in a manner that speakers of the English language can understand? This is not a text message. ;)

stoney
16th September 2006, 07:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by KenL

Crikey!!! Could you please make an effort to type in a manner that speakers of the English language can understand? This is not a text message. ;)

well with the way i spell u are better of with it like that :p:D:D:D:D

X30YES
16th September 2006, 08:15 AM

quote:Originally posted by KenL

Crikey!!! Could you please make an effort to type in a manner that speakers of the English language can understand? This is not a text message. ;) True ...least we know what you mean ...sometimes :p;):D

well with the way i spell u are better of with it like that :p:D:D:D:D
True ...least we know what you mean ...sometimes ;):D:D

Coop
24th September 2006, 11:26 PM
anywaybacktotopichopeyourcarisbettersoon! :D