PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help

AngusK
13th December 2003, 02:02 AM
Hi folks
:question::question:
I placed an order on a new Cooper S the other day - pick it up 1st March (so that it is an '04, vain sod that I am!).

It has all the goodies - the new 3-spoke steering wheel, black leather, Chilli pack etc.

However... I have only ever briefly seen one like the one I've ordered, and my wife has never seen one. It is dark silver metallic with same coloured roof and black viper stripes.

Does anyone have one or know where I could find a picture of one?

Vosh
13th December 2003, 02:09 AM
Theres a blue one with stripes in the gallery or try the gallery at www.mini2.com

Sounds nice, don't get mine till end of January, couldn't wait till March!

AngusK
13th December 2003, 02:17 AM
Thanks - will take a look. I'm hiring one for a few days at Christmas time so at least I will get a bit of a fix.

I'm not usually a fan of white but the garage had a Pepper White Cooper S and it looked fantastic.

Burple
13th December 2003, 08:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by AngusK

Thanks - will take a look. I'm hiring one for a few days at Christmas time so at least I will get a bit of a fix.
I'm not usually a fan of white but the garage had a Pepper White Cooper S and it looked fantastic.

Hey... no fair... Don't be White-ist...;););)
at least until you've had a look at THIS (http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/gallery_7645.html) :D:D:D

But seriously, saw a brand spanky new Cooper S at JC's the other day... with the new 3-spoke steering wheel....
Oooooooooooooo.....
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I hope you can retro-fit them... It's well sexy!!!!:D:D:D

Quik_Mini
14th December 2003, 10:51 AM
Heh nice one mate, I think I am going to have to go for full titanium when I get the S :D Shame Mini don't do the interior in a darkish red leather, I think a retrim will be in order :D :D