PDA

View Full Version : over heating

stoney
10th September 2006, 02:54 AM
went out 2 the shops 2 day and my fan keped coming on and sitting at a set of lights my tep gage went right 2 the max so turnd round and got it up the road when driveing the tep gage would be at its normal possishon about 1/2 way so poped the bonnet when i got home and there was no water but had checked this about a week ago and was fine !!!!! so i phoned mini emergancy service and it turnd out that it had a air lock and a leakey warter bottle luckly for me the nice man from bmw had a spare water bottle in the boot of his car so got fixed sittin on my drive :D:D:D

Sweeney
10th September 2006, 03:05 AM
Not having much luck with the car lately are you? :p Good to hear its sorted and no damage was done!

stoney
10th September 2006, 05:00 AM
nope that is just my luck it allways happens 2 me !!!!

Sweeney
10th September 2006, 05:03 AM
need to change your name to earl ;)

Crombers
10th September 2006, 09:30 AM
Nowt to do with yer driving style :p;):D

stoney
10th September 2006, 06:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

Nowt to do with yer driving style :p;):D

not my falt it was a falty warter bottle hence the reason the guy from bmw service carryed one in the back of his car :p ;)

and my drivin style if fine :D:D well can be a bit fast at times :eek: but why have a jcw s if u drive like a granny all the time :I

Gorbash12346
12th September 2006, 03:02 AM
ahk was wondering why i saw ur car in again 2day. indeed not having much luck. oh well