PDA

View Full Version : I have returned

T6 KFR
9th September 2006, 12:11 AM
Hi all,

its been a while since I posted, been very busy selling property and of course the main one WORK!

Anyway, still have my mini, went through a spell of selling it, then couldnt do it. I am attached!

So instead I am getting a motorbike, doing my Direct Access at the moment. So pics of my bike will be coming soon. (away to look at at CBR 600F tomorrow;))

N12 JLK
9th September 2006, 01:16 AM
howdy

gill
9th September 2006, 04:33 AM
Hey Kev... you've been in hiding me thinks!!! ;)

Nice to see you around again though!

sedgie
9th September 2006, 04:37 AM
Welcome back Kev:)

The Dogfather
9th September 2006, 04:52 AM
Welcome back, when is the next BBQ

Crombers
10th September 2006, 12:31 PM
Welcome back to NMSland:approve:

MartinSullivan
10th September 2006, 07:30 PM
Welcome back mate - saw the car the other day, your missus was driving - think she was heading to the gym. Still looks great mate :D

monkimagic
21st September 2006, 08:08 AM
Good to have you back mate, lets see the photies of the bike.

X30YES
21st September 2006, 08:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Welcome back mate - saw the car the other day, your missus was driving - think she was heading to the gym. Still looks great mate :D
The car or the wife ??:p:D

Welcome back

sleepyrascal
21st September 2006, 03:32 PM
I was behind you in the scooby the other day but you wouldnt have know it was me so didnt bother waving.... welcome back...

PACMAN
21st September 2006, 03:57 PM
So instead I am getting a motorbike, doing my Direct Access at the moment. So pics of my bike will be coming soon. (away to look at at CBR 600F tomorrow;))
[/quote]

Welcome back.... good choice of Bike ;)

T6 KFR
25th September 2006, 03:03 AM
thanks for all the comments folks...i feel at home again!!

Hey Mr Vidal - the weather has stopped he having my HUGE and Popular BBQ's this year..ha ha ha

well I bought the CBR600, pic attached...mmmmmm i love it - any bikers on here apart from you monkimagic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/KEVRET/Picture.jpg

monkimagic
25th September 2006, 03:11 AM
OOOOOoooooohhhhhhhh Thats sweet. Lovely colours, a damn quick bike nall.

So you got through your DAS. I not sure who has got a bike at the moment, but they will be along I am sure. Maybe a ride out is called for.

Monki

T6 KFR
25th September 2006, 03:22 AM
i love the bike, was going to buy a bandit, but then saw this bike, fell in love and it blew my budget out of the picture.

Monki - what bike have you got?

monkimagic
25th September 2006, 03:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR

i love the bike, was going to buy a bandit, but then saw this bike, fell in love and it blew my budget out of the picture.

Monki - what bike have you got?

Mines a bandit. Would have bought yours too ;) but blowing the budget was not an option as there was no budget there. Decided on the bandit when it was time to change. The time came a bit unexpected as it was an MOT failure that prompted the change so I opted for a cheap bike and am still saving for my dream bike.a z1000....Nearly there.:D

That said, the Bandits been a cracking bike:D

PACMAN
25th September 2006, 04:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR

thanks for all the comments folks...i feel at home again!!

Hey Mr Vidal - the weather has stopped he having my HUGE and Popular BBQ's this year..ha ha ha

well I bought the CBR600, pic attached...mmmmmm i love it - any bikers on here apart from you monkimagic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/KEVRET/Picture.jpg

This one is the exactly same as my old one colour and all :eek::eek:

I do miss it :disapprove:

monkimagic
25th September 2006, 04:53 AM
quote:

This one is the exactly same as my old one colour and all :eek::eek:

I do miss it :disapprove:

Get another :)

PACMAN
25th September 2006, 05:27 AM
The other half is not going to let me buy another :disapprove: .... but i keep entering the prize draw at the airport

www.bestofthebest.co.uk

;)

monkimagic
25th September 2006, 06:06 AM
If you win it, you keep it...good enough plan

monkimagic
25th September 2006, 06:12 AM
Plus they throw in 6 grand !!!

PACMAN
25th September 2006, 06:29 AM
;)