PDA

View Full Version : Cooper Is No More

Gismo
7th September 2006, 01:13 AM
JCW S on it's way :cool:

sedgie
7th September 2006, 01:31 AM
Nice one:cool:...mutters <lucky bugger>:p....will need tae hide the "hoosekeepin" money tae get one;);):D

Big Col
7th September 2006, 01:43 AM
"Coopers are better"

"Coopers are nicer to drive"

<rolls eyes> ;) Nice one mate. I'm jealous.

X30YES
7th September 2006, 01:48 AM
Welcome :p:D
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/JCWO.jpg

Gismo
7th September 2006, 02:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col"Coopers are better"
"Coopers are nicer to drive"Yep, you're right, the cooper is and always will be the better car to drive over the S.
I was missing the acceleration, could have opted for a GP but the lack of seats in the back swayed me ;)

redpoint rallying
7th September 2006, 02:33 AM
You will love it. Angus....is that for real? 'S' Works owners club? whats it about?

M

stoney
7th September 2006, 03:05 AM
well done :)

Gismo
7th September 2006, 03:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by redpoint rallying
You will love itI'm sure i will, my previous S had 240 BHP ;)

zimbo
7th September 2006, 03:32 AM
Where do I go to get a job like yours Alan? :)

Scottie
7th September 2006, 04:22 AM
Oh No what you done.;) for god sake man give yourself a shake.:kiss::p

Now go back out and get a Cooper again.8)8)

Gismo
7th September 2006, 04:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
Now go back out and get a Cooper again.8)8)Sorry Fi, couldn't resist the last of the supercharged S's
Actually got a fantastic deal :p at least i think i did :)

Scottie
7th September 2006, 05:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Now go back out and get a Cooper again.8)8)Sorry Fi, couldn't resist the last of the supercharged S's
Actually got a fantastic deal :p at least i think i did :)

well I just need to look after it for you when your away working.;);):p

Crombers
7th September 2006, 06:53 AM
:( another over to the darker side :dead:;)

sh@z
7th September 2006, 07:39 AM
Congrats BS, i KNEW you'd not last long with the cooper, after the rocket that was your last Cooper S, when do you take delivery? Also is it current model you went for, or the new R56?

Gismo
7th September 2006, 07:47 AM
Current model, last of the superchargers, not keen on the new design, has some nice JCW goodies, brakes, suspension, engine kit and the latest recaro seats (heated) :cool:

john
7th September 2006, 07:52 AM
Alan's cooper lets out a sigh of relief as there is a good chance it will finally get washed!!:D

Scottie
7th September 2006, 07:54 AM

Current model, last of the superchargers, not keen on the new design, has some nice JCW goodies, brakes, suspension, engine kit and the latest recaro seats (heated) :cool:

and the colour is

john
7th September 2006, 07:58 AM
whats the difference on the colour it will be manky soon enough:D

Gismo
7th September 2006, 07:59 AM
and the colour isAstro Black :cool:

Gismo
7th September 2006, 07:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by john
whats the difference on the colour it will be manky soon enough:DGotta get it ready for the manky run ;)

AndyP & Lenore
7th September 2006, 09:45 AM

JCW S on it's way :cool:

:approve:

Neil and Lorna
7th September 2006, 06:23 PM
Were you not the one that started the Cooper is better than the Cooper S banter.:eek::eek:

Anyway welcome to the JCW Owners Club.:D:D:D

Neil.:D:D:D

Gismo
7th September 2006, 07:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Neil and Lorna
Were you not the one that started the Cooper is better than the Cooper S banter.:eek::eek:I never started the thread ;) but, as already mentioned and what i've always said is, the cooper is a better car to drive :p i never said it was a better car ;):cool:

Burple
7th September 2006, 08:17 PM

and the colour isAstro Black :cool:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is that the one that was in JC's showroom in Dundee???
If it is they'll have to wipe my drool marks off it first! THat's a beautiful motor Alan (if that's the one!) If I had the cash when I saw it, I would have left with it that day!! ;):D:D:D
Those seats are ace too, veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry comfy!!

Incidentally, did you see the P/W S there too? had the seats as well, but no JCW kit...

Gismo
7th September 2006, 08:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1Is that the one that was in JC's showroom in Dundee???
If it is they'll have to wipe my drool marks off it first! THat's a beautiful motor Alan (if that's the one!)
Those seats are ace too, veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry comfy!!Wipe your drool marks off it ;) yep, that's the one, getting anthracite R99's and silver vipers added before i pick it up :cool:

Scottie
7th September 2006, 09:06 PM

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1Is that the one that was in JC's showroom in Dundee???
If it is they'll have to wipe my drool marks off it first! THat's a beautiful motor Alan (if that's the one!)
Those seats are ace too, veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry comfy!!Wipe your drool marks off it ;) yep, that's the one, getting anthracite R99's and silver vipers added before i pick it up :cool:

WAIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt tttttttt

R99 did you say. I may be able to help you out there and cheaper than the dealer. Done oh 50 Miles looking for £800 no offers as I said brand spanking new fitted with run flats let me know if your interested.

Gismo
7th September 2006, 09:13 PM
R99 did you say. I may be able to help you out there and cheaper than the dealerFi, part of the deal, i'm actually getting them for nothing, same for the vipers, the car had 5 star bullets on them :eek:

Burple
7th September 2006, 09:14 PM

R99 did you say. I may be able to help you out there and cheaper than the dealerFi, part of the deal, i'm actually getting them for nothing, same for the vipers, the car had 5 star bullets on them :eek:

That it did! :cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

Scottie
7th September 2006, 09:19 PM

dam:( Oh well back up to the loft with them:p;):cool:

X30YES
7th September 2006, 09:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by redpoint rallying

You will love it. Angus....is that for real? 'S' Works owners club? whats it about?

M
its American based @ www.northamericanmotoring.com ,have a look through the pages and you will find all sorts of info re JCW owners

Smitty
8th September 2006, 12:24 AM
Good man, your sticking with MINI's!!

Can't wait to see it!!:D:p

The Bull
8th September 2006, 05:53 AM
I looked at that one as well BS. Beautiful car. Dunno if I like the chrono pack though. In fact I sat in your drivers seat just to try it! Felt loverly! I believe the seats have a memory and mould to your back/ar$e. Is this correct?

Gismo
8th September 2006, 06:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by The Bull
I believe the seats have a memory and mould to your back/ar$e. Is this correct?
Hmm, not sure, but they are well comfy :p

Big Col
8th September 2006, 07:37 PM
Jeez they'll have to have a huge memory to store information about Alan's gargantuan butt! :D

The Dogfather
8th September 2006, 07:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Jeez they'll have to have a huge memory to store information about Alan's gargantuan butt! :D

bugger, coffee on my screen again :D:D:D

Gismo
8th September 2006, 08:05 PM
Yeah yeah, what are you two so chummy about anyway :evil::p

Crombers
10th September 2006, 09:20 AM

WAIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt tttttttt

R99 did you say. I may be able to help you out there and cheaper than the dealer. Done oh 50 Miles looking for £800 no offers as I said brand spanking new fitted with run flats let me know if your interested.

Pics please ;)