PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrr

Bazthemod
6th September 2006, 08:17 PM
Came back to the car last night to find gang of yobs leaning all over it. Not only have they scratched my door with thier cheap excuse for clothing but the b@stards stole my bee sting aerial aswell! :mad::disapprove:

I wouldn't be so bothered but the scum probably dont even have a car to put it on or know what it's like to work hard to pay for a car. :sleepy:

Anyway, rant over... for now :blackeye::eek:

MartinSullivan
6th September 2006, 08:19 PM
Gutted for you :(

PACMAN
6th September 2006, 08:20 PM
where was that at? :eek:

Big Col
6th September 2006, 08:29 PM
@rseoles! Did they say anything to you?

Bazthemod
6th September 2006, 08:36 PM
They scarpered when i unlocked the car would love to get hold of them but i've got private plate on the car and they would target me again :disapprove:

I was parked outside a friends house and the street lights were off... they left 2 botles of vodka and a bottle of cider.

I took The SXI as i thought it wouldn't stand out as much as my classic but that did't help :sleepy::dead:

Burple
6th September 2006, 09:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod

They scarpered when i unlocked the car would love to get hold of them but i've got private plate on the car and they would target me again :disapprove:

I was parked outside a friends house and the street lights were off... they left 2 botles of vodka and a bottle of cider.

I took The SXI as i thought it wouldn't stand out as much as my classic but that did't help :sleepy::dead:

you're lucky it wasn't the Mini! Poor Alfie! :eek:
Hope the Voddie and cider bottles were full! ;)

Something similar almost happened to my classic a few years ago in the Ferry. Parked up outside a pub, and was about to go in when a bunch of drunken eejits came out, and I heard one of them say to the rest.. hey.. lets tip over that Mini!
Then they spotted me, and realised he suddenly knew me, and wasn't so keen on leaving with his teeth in a paper bag!

Scum!

stoney
6th September 2006, 10:48 PM
silly little boys i hate when that kind of thing happens i had my old mini scrached right up the bonnet above the light !!!!!

Bazthemod
6th September 2006, 11:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Then they spotted me, and realised he suddenly knew me

So tempting..... must resist :D

Burple
7th September 2006, 12:55 AM

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Then they spotted me, and realised he suddenly knew me

So tempting..... must resist :D

Ooh, you're so gonn aget a slap Corsa boy!! :p:p

monkimagic
7th September 2006, 01:11 AM

Came back to the car last night to find gang of yobs leaning all over it. Not only have they scratched my door with thier cheap excuse for clothing but the b@stards stole my bee sting aerial aswell! :mad::disapprove:

I wouldn't be so bothered but the scum probably dont even have a car to put it on or know what it's like to work hard to pay for a car. :sleepy:

Anyway, rant over... for now :blackeye::eek:

A pain in the arse mate :mad:

gill
7th September 2006, 04:46 AM
:mad::mad::mad:

Bazthemod
7th September 2006, 07:50 AM
You'll need to catch me first :D:p