PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage?

Burple
6th September 2006, 06:09 PM
Warning... rant ahead!

Not such a happy bunny this morning, purely cos of two silly bints.
was driving to work, being a good boy, doing 40 in the outside lane of a 40 mph dual carriageway, slowly passing a fiesta. Suddenly a black rug-rat carrier appeared behind me, and the two YOUNG LADIES in it started with the obscene gestures and exasperated hadn signals. Ok, well I have to admit, 40 mph in that 40 zone obviously was too slow for their driving skills on the wet raod. They were driving so close that I couldn't see their number plate or lights.
when the road changed from a 40 to a 30, I slowed down (obviously) and passed the car on the inside of me. When I pulled over into the inside lane, they screamed past, both of them hanging over to the passenger side of the car shouting, blasting the horn, and a lot more gesturing (followed -of course- by a black X5, with all his lights on, about the same distance behiond them).
Unfortunately I didn't get the full plate, cos the X5 was too close to them, and I wish I had my phone on to snap a pic!
I'm pretty sure I'd be wasting my time, but anyone think someone like the Police would be interested at all in following something like that up the next time it happens (cos it will)?

I mean I *know* they would if I was a girl, and it was 2 blokes acting like that, but where do the rest of us stand when stuff like this happens? Anything I could have done would be seen as inciting them further, so I'd STILL get grief for it.

I hope Karma was on the ball this morning, and settled it, I only wish I could have seen it :D

:mad::mad:

lightbody
6th September 2006, 06:36 PM
Take some deep breaths!

Scottie
6th September 2006, 06:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
purely cos of two silly bints.

what are "bints"

don't think the police would bother no matter whether it was a girl reporting it or not.:disapprove: best just to ignore them type of drivers and forget about it.:)

Big Col
6th September 2006, 07:07 PM
Awww did the wickle ladies scare you lil feller. There there it's all over now. :D

Burple
6th September 2006, 07:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
purely cos of two silly bints.

what are "bints"

don't think the police would bother no matter whether it was a girl reporting it or not.:disapprove: best just to ignore them type of drivers and forget about it.:)

Yer, I know that deep down, it just annoys the hell out of me that people like that always seem to get away with behaving like that.

Ah well, If they work in town, they have to use the same road as me every day. If it happens again, I'll do exactly the same, but slow down even more for them :D:D

And to answer your question... ;) Bint (http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-bin1.htm) :D (the first part anyway)

Burple
6th September 2006, 07:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Awww did the wickle ladies scare you lil feller. There there it's all over now. :D

Scared me, heh, yeah that's what it was. I was getting seriously tempted to jump on the brakes, but I like my wee car too much to have it wrecked because of some stupid women showing off to each other..

MartinSullivan
6th September 2006, 07:31 PM
LOL "signals the user as lower class and unrefined"

Big Col
6th September 2006, 07:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

They got that spot on! :D

Burple
6th September 2006, 09:03 PM

quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

They got that spot on! :D

Did I ever say I was fancy? :p

stoney
6th September 2006, 10:53 PM
the police wont do f all as one of christines pals was driving down the m74 when some bint pulled out and made her spin her car out then prossed 2 give her the fingers so she went 2 the police and thay say if they dont see it there is nothing they can do thats just the scum for u !!!

monkimagic
7th September 2006, 03:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

the police wont do f all as one of christines pals was driving down the m74 when some bint pulled out and made her spin her car out then prossed 2 give her the fingers so she went 2 the police and thay say if they dont see it there is nothing they can do thats just the scum for u !!!

******* Bobbies and ******* Bints, this sort of thing puts me in a rage, I know we should ignore it, but I cant !!!!:mad:

zimbo
7th September 2006, 03:55 AM
Moan moan moan... Do all wee people moan this much:question: :D

Big Col
7th September 2006, 03:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Probably more mate, we just cannie hear them half the time since there wikle voices aint loud enough. :D

zimbo
8th September 2006, 04:46 AM

Probably more mate, we just cannie hear them half the time since there wikle voices aint loud enough. :D

:D

Wul
8th September 2006, 03:45 PM
Ewan - they had heard the new Primark was open and were rushing to be first in the queue!!;):p

Burple
8th September 2006, 05:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Ewan - they had heard the new Primark was open and were rushing to be first in the queue!!;):p

Oh no... is it finally open?
Just what the town needs, another big, cheap, women's clothes shop... :disapprove:

Do you still get to come through to do anything? You'll be able to buy your Farrah Slacks for work when you do! :p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D

Burple
8th September 2006, 06:01 PM

quote:Originally posted by zimbo

http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/ag/27/19_1_b.JPG