View Full Version : American chav get his up & comings

monkimagic
6th September 2006, 08:34 AM
American chavs get a thrill by knocking people off bikes with car doors :mad:
Anyhow, it does'nt always go to plan :blackeye:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/28097/bumper_hit/

Big Col
6th September 2006, 03:39 PM
<winces> ooh that'll sting in the morning!

Gismo
6th September 2006, 04:05 PM
Oohya, serves them right, might need to see the dentist :p

MartinSullivan
6th September 2006, 04:10 PM
Ouch

X30YES
6th September 2006, 04:47 PM
:eek:..Jings !!

Burple
6th September 2006, 05:37 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

<ting!> 10 points!

Loser!! :D:D

Never mind his teeth, I hope that poor car bumper's ok!

Scottie
6th September 2006, 05:40 PM
that had to hurt.:cool::cool::cool:

Burple
6th September 2006, 05:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

that had to hurt.:cool::cool::cool:

I *HOPE* it hurt! :cool::D:D

stoney
6th September 2006, 10:55 PM
ouch but it did serve him right arse :)

Scottie
6th September 2006, 11:22 PM
the terrible thing about this is, he fell right into the bumper of an oncoming car and spent almost a year in the hospital - the first 2 months in ICU...

Burple
7th September 2006, 01:02 AM

the terrible thing about this is, he fell right into the bumper of an oncoming car and spent almost a year in the hospital - the first 2 months in ICU...

No sympathy! :cool:
He was trying to knock someone off a bike with the car door - which at the very least would hurt a fair bit - and he messed it up, now he's Karma's bitch! :D:D:D:D:D:D

monkimagic
7th September 2006, 01:09 AM

Well he will think twice about that little prank, I gafored with lafter when I saw that....;)

Big Col
7th September 2006, 01:44 AM
How did you find that out Fi?

Gismo
7th September 2006, 02:22 AM
the terrible thing about this is, he fell right into the bumper of an oncoming car and spent almost a year in the hospital - the first 2 months in ICU...I wonder how many innocents he knocked off their bikes before he did this, no sympathy from me, justice :approve:

zimbo
7th September 2006, 03:49 AM
HA HA...

Thats quality, teach the little sh*te a good lesson, bet the guys on the bikes must have pissed themselves laughing coz I definately would have!!:D:D:D

Scottie
7th September 2006, 04:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
How did you find that out Fi?

well I posted this vid on x5world(USA). A good few doctors on the site and one came back telling me the story.:eek::eek: Don't know if he was his doctor or not8)

sh@z
7th September 2006, 07:33 AM
I saw that video over a year or so ago, and even tho he was being a knob, what subsequently happened to him was unfortunate for anybody, and i find it odd that everyone here is jumping on the "he got his comeuppance" bandwagon, he could very realistically have died, and he seemed a young fool. Don't tell me none of you guys did any daft things back in your youth.

Gismo
7th September 2006, 08:01 AM
Sorry Sh@z, i just find it ironic that it happened, imagine if this was the guy that scratched your RX8, i seem to remember you saying what you would do if you caught the person responsible ;)

sh@z
7th September 2006, 08:15 AM
Yes true, i wouldnt throw him in front of a car tho now :p

Big Col
7th September 2006, 02:58 PM
<kicks shaz's high horse over> Jaysus mate, one thread digging people up for ranting and then preaching on here! You must have a windae in your stomach so you can see oot you're that far up yersel! :D;):clown:

Moonshine
7th September 2006, 05:05 PM
hell mend him - he could have killed the guy on the bike - live by the sword and all that.

monkimagic
7th September 2006, 11:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

Don't tell me none of you guys did any daft things back in your youth.

Nothing like that though, intentionaly injuring some one else with a moving Car is not daft, a stink bomb is daft.... I am high up on the bandwagon you mentioned, waving and shouting !!!!

Burple
8th September 2006, 12:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

[quote]Originally posted by sh@z

Don't tell me none of you guys did any daft things back in your youth.

Plenty of daft things, nothing that I recall that could put somebody in a wheelchair..
Catch him wrong on the spine with that metal car door trvelling about 30mph and it's bye bye walking forever. :(:(
So a couple of weeks in ICU.. he's getting off lightly! :evil:
I guess he might not feel the desire to try it again!

sh@z
8th September 2006, 04:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

<kicks shaz's high horse over> Jaysus mate, one thread digging people up for ranting and then preaching on here! You must have a windae in your stomach so you can see oot you're that far up yersel! :D;):clown:

No it was more i was sick of reading all the ranting/moaning threads on the forum, so thought a bit of a change in scenery would be a good idea... and no high horse mate, gave my opinion just like you all did... clearly throwing him in front of a moving car is the right thing to do :p

Big Col
8th September 2006, 05:54 AM
Didn't see anyone throwing him S man but why let what actually happened get in the way of an opportune holier than thou moment. :)

Moonshine
8th September 2006, 05:15 PM

[quote]Originally posted by Big Col

clearly throwing him in front of a moving car is the right thing to do :p

it looked like the car he hit was parked - so he fell from a moving car into a stationary object.

g

Burple
8th September 2006, 05:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Moonshine

[quote]Originally posted by Big Col

clearly throwing him in front of a moving car is the right thing to do :p

it looked like the car he hit was parked - so he fell from a moving car into a stationary object.

g

Yip, he hit the back of a car, you can see the rear lights as he bounces his stupid face off hem :D - Sure he saw them closer! :D

It would appear that this is a US clip, and if so then the car is driving on the wrong side of the road too, so no sympathy all round! :approve::D:D