PDA

View Full Version : still raging

soopercooper
6th September 2006, 01:58 AM
i had a call to say my mini was ready but unfortunately it had a final inspection and the bodyshop foreman decided the car requires a new front subframe.the car has been in the bodyshop since 23rd july,it has been ready for a fortnight but they couldnt get hold of a strut top mount,which delayed the process,so another week of exciting fiesta motoring.all this because the handbrake failed,and what i thought was minimal damage (a dented bonnet and scratched bumper).i cant wait to get it bak,iv forgotten what a mini drives like.anyone have any ideas if i should contact bmw regarding the handbrake failure

Coop
6th September 2006, 02:40 AM
Can't help but I'm gutted for you if thats any help! Not suprised you're unhappy! :evil:

soopercooper
6th September 2006, 05:23 PM
i hope to god the car drives ok when i get it back,it shoul be iv got a 5year gaurantee on the repairs

PACMAN
6th September 2006, 05:28 PM
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb003.gif

they should be shot for take to long

james f
6th September 2006, 07:46 PM
mate i know extaly how you feel my cooper took 2 months to repair as well as after an accident and i had 2 months in a fiesta two so i kmow what your going through and same with me it was one delay after another

soopercooper
8th September 2006, 06:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by charlie croaker

mate i know extaly how you feel my cooper took 2 months to repair as well as after an accident and i had 2 months in a fiesta two so i kmow what your going through and same with me it was one delay after another

it makes u glad u have a mini when u drive a fiesta.what happened to urs.got it back 2day hallelujah