PDA

View Full Version : Wanted! - MINI Navigation CD

DJBlack
5th September 2006, 05:51 AM
Guys

In my quest to master the retrofit of SATNAV to a MINI I need a copy of a MINI navigation CD...

So...if anyone has a CD map that they dont need... I would appreciate it at a reasonable cost... not too bothered about release date... as long as it works...

Thanks folks

DJ

MartinSullivan
5th September 2006, 03:56 PM
I have one - its in the cd nav drive that i removed from the car (I was that excited about updating to DVD that I forgot to remove it). If I can get it out you can have it.

Do you not have the DVD nav?? If you dont its worth getting a dvd drive - much better and with the latest firmware you can have the perspective view etc. I can help you out with a dvd disc if you do.

Drop me an email.

DJBlack
5th September 2006, 07:06 PM
Thanks Martin...email sent.

DJ

Hadi
6th September 2006, 12:06 AM
How do you find out if it is dvd drive as i wouldnt mind one of these dvd discs :I

MartinSullivan
6th September 2006, 12:28 AM
If you go into the settings menu (cant remember what its labelled as - but its where you can do the split screen etc , bottom right) you will see a number in the top right hand side. If it starts with a 3 you have cd, if its a 4 you have dvd. The next numbers are the firmware version. If you post what you have here Ill let you know if you have the latest version and how to upgrade it.

Hadi
7th September 2006, 03:06 AM
Cheers mate

SW 4-1/12

MartinSullivan
7th September 2006, 03:43 AM
OK you have the DVD nav ;) Drop me an email via the site, and Ill send you some info that might be of interest to you :D