PDA

View Full Version : BIG COL THE GOLFER

sleepyrascal
5th September 2006, 02:42 AM
Clocked your car just as I walked off Aspire. How rubbish do you look when trying to get a set of golf clubs (with trolly) into a MINI. :disapprove:

The Dogfather
5th September 2006, 04:17 AM
Nearly as bad as when you try to fit a lanky 6'7" frame in to a MINI :p

Big Col
5th September 2006, 05:47 AM
Yeah it'd be a damn site easier gettin' VB into the boot of a mini that a set of golf clubs! I was the big lanky git in the purple shirt in bay 8 incase you wandered past me mate. Hope you never saw any of the shots! Knew I shouldn't have got a lesson!

sleepyrascal
5th September 2006, 06:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Yeah it'd be a damn site easier gettin' VB into the boot of a mini that a set of golf clubs! I was the big lanky git in the purple shirt in bay 8 incase you wandered past me mate. Hope you never saw any of the shots! Knew I shouldn't have got a lesson!

Haha, nah I was on the course. Its realy good! Short, but great for practice!!

Big Col
5th September 2006, 03:13 PM
Yeah it's no a bad wee course is it? Takes you almost all the way through your irons at least and can make things tricky if you miss a green.

Wul
5th September 2006, 04:14 PM
OMG!:eek: Col has a purple shirt!!:dead:

Big Col
5th September 2006, 04:32 PM
I've got a pink one and a yellow one too mate. :)

MartinSullivan
5th September 2006, 04:38 PM
He is in touch with his feminine side - he calls himself Shirley at weekends

Gismo
5th September 2006, 05:26 PM
I found it quite easy to get clubs in the mini, got very good at it, before you go take out the parcel shelf and then just let the rear seats down and hoy them in :p
How about a game of golf sometime then :p;) i tried to organise it once and only willie m and me turned up :disapprove:

Big Col
5th September 2006, 05:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I found it quite easy to get clubs in the mini, got very good at it, before you go take out the parcel shelf and then just let the rear seats down and hoy them in :p

Aye but mate you'll only be using a wee plastic set. It's the full size clubs we struggle with! ;):D:p

Burple
5th September 2006, 05:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

He is in touch with his feminine side - he calls himself Shirley at weekends

That's what happens when you start chasing those stupid wee balls aboot...

Who was it that said the following about golf?
"It's the only sport where white men can dress like black pimps"

I think the idea is that the more gay looking your clothes are, the cooler other golfers think you are.... :p:p:p:D:D

Gismo
5th September 2006, 05:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Aye but mate you'll only be using a wee plastic set. It's the full size clubs we struggle with! ;):D:pSounds like a challenge to me :p

Gismo
5th September 2006, 05:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
I think the idea is that the more gay looking your clothes are, the cooler other golfers think you are.... :p:p:p:D:DOh no they don't :p

Wul
5th September 2006, 05:44 PM
Could be up for a wee bat about? Weekends suit best but can be tricky to get a tee!!

MartinSullivan
5th September 2006, 05:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I think the idea is that the more gay looking your clothes are, the cooler other golfers think you are.... :p:p:p:D:DOh no they don't :p

Cause Bonnie has tried ;)

Gismo
5th September 2006, 06:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan
Cause Bonnie has tried ;)Another challenger :evil::p

Big Col
5th September 2006, 06:38 PM

[quote]Originally posted by MartinSullivan
Who was it that said the following about golf?
"It's the only sport where white men can dress like black pimps"

That was Tiger Woods that said that mate.

Another quote I like but don't know who said it is "Fifty years ago, 100 white men chasing one black man across a field was called the Ku Klux Klan. Today it's called the PGA Tour" :D