PDA

View Full Version : Cullen 2004

interceptor
2nd September 2006, 03:42 AM
Hello,
Some of you may remember me. My name is Simon, go by the username of Interceptor on MINI 2 mainly!
Anyway, I was looking through some old pic's and vid's and came across this one!
Have very fond memorys of Scotland. I have not got a MINI now (at the moment), drive an Audi-Good reason being starting a family!
Be good is a few I spoke with posted on this thread like Mango Man (*you know who you are!)
Anyway thanks for now, hope eveyone is doing good-good to see this community is still going strong!

http://media.putfile.com/Cullen-2004-Piint-it-down

john
2nd September 2006, 03:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by interceptor

Hello,
Some of you may remember me. My name is Simon, go by the username of Interceptor on MINI 2 mainly!
Anyway, I was looking through some old pic's and vid's and came across this one!
Have very fond memorys of Scotland. I have not got a MINI now (at the moment), drive an Audi-Good reason being starting a family!
Be good is a few I spoke with posted on this thread like Mango Man (*you know who you are!)
Anyway thanks for now, hope eveyone is doing good-good to see this community is still going strong!

http://media.putfile.com/Cullen-2004-Piint-it-down

Hello good evening and welcome:)

Gismo
2nd September 2006, 04:49 PM
Nice one, but, did you have to scare us with low_n_loud1 as the start point ;)
What a day that was, typically scottish weather, good laugh though :D:cool:

john
2nd September 2006, 10:07 PM
I have just had a look at the video:D:D

I don't know how to top that run:D:D

OH!! fond memories:D:D:cool:

X30YES
2nd September 2006, 10:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by john

I have just had a look at the video:D:D

I don't know how to top that run:D:D

OH!! fond memories:D:D:cool:
Now that you have two weeks off per month you can !!:p

bpirie1000
3rd September 2006, 01:59 AM
oh me what a laugh

Julz
3rd September 2006, 03:38 AM
Well that certainly gave me a fit of the giggles and brought back some very fond memories and also reminded me how badly my mini stank of cow poo afterwards!!!:dead::D

John, Cullen 2007??????????;):D