PDA

View Full Version : Gutted !!. someone has hurt my wee mini !!

jayex
2nd September 2006, 12:39 AM
Well woke ap today to find someone has bashed the back of my car overnight and kindly FECKED OFF! :mad::mad::dead: there as a dent the size of a tennis ball in my boot !!!... Along with some very fetching scratch's.... i am totally gutted :disapprove:

LOOKS LIKE A VAN HAS OPENED ITS DOOR ONTO MY BOOT.. bumper also slightly cracked !!... really dont want to make a claim as my insurance is bad enough :dead:

Rant over !..

duncan
2nd September 2006, 12:40 AM
Awww, that sucks big time. :(

Burple
2nd September 2006, 12:51 AM
Yeah, that really sucks :(:(:(
I hope Karma catches up with them real soon!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::blackeye::blackeye::bl ackeye:

Scottie
2nd September 2006, 01:07 AM
don't you just want to do this to them http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/nutkick.gif

gutted for you

jayex
2nd September 2006, 01:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Yeah, that really sucks :(:(:(
I hope Karma catches up with them real soon!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::blackeye::blackeye::bl ackeye:

Thanks guys me too..:mad: its wierd i have had a Similar incident in the past with another car but I didn’t take it so personally :( – must be because I love my wee mini so much… know its sounds mad but I suppose I think of him as a wee person :I

jayex
2nd September 2006, 01:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

don't you just want to do this to them http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/nutkick.gif

gutted for you

LOL...thanks Fee that made me smile for the first time today and yip Defiantly :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::eek:

stoney
2nd September 2006, 01:39 AM
sorry 2 here that they are bad bas***ds

AndyP & Lenore
2nd September 2006, 01:44 AM
Sorry to hear that.:(:(:(

If you find out who it was, you could always use this on them.

http://www.x5world.com/images/smilies/machinegun.gif

Hope you get it fixed soon.

gill
2nd September 2006, 03:24 AM
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Oooooh, I'd be sooooo upset too!!! It's so annoying!!!:mad:

I hope you get your wee min fixed up soon - I think I'll get some perimeter fencing for mine when it's parked up!!! Want some!?! ;)

Keep us posted on how you're getting on with it all.

john
2nd September 2006, 03:51 AM
Loads of contacts for a good repair but they are all in Aberdeen ;)

jayex
2nd September 2006, 04:52 AM
Had it down to the body shop today and they put me in contact with a man in Lasswade, he is going to try to pop it back out on monday,:eek: don't think it will be perfect but its a cheaper option than a new boot!!( which is what the body shop suggested :eek:) so will try him first- its just not worth me claiming on my insurance as my premiums are already v high - ( could be something to do with those points :I )catch 22.... bummer !......... fingers crossed for Monday !

P.S thats a great idea Gill :approve:

sedgie
2nd September 2006, 05:11 AM
och thats pish:dead:...i had a f**ker hit mine in car park n drove off...me wasnae pleased:mad:

ianking
2nd September 2006, 05:17 AM
I had the same man in Lasswade pop out a dent on my last mini after some erse hole ran over it when it was parked in the street.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd September 2006, 05:51 AM
Julie,

I would give Dent Central a try. They are very good at removing dents from cars. We've used them a couple of times and they go to Menzies in Stirling a lot and do work for them.. They have agents in Stirling and Edinburgh. The Edinburgh agent is: 07855799641 or 01316205407. Ian Brown (former Menzies MINI guru) once said to me he's yet to see a dent they can't remove!)

They are first class.;)

A.:D

jayex
2nd September 2006, 06:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Julie,

I would give Dent Central a try. They are very good at removing dents from cars. We've used them a couple of times and they go to Menzies in Stirling a lot and do work for them.. They have agents in Stirling and Edinburgh. The Edinburgh agent is: 07855799641 or 01316205407. Ian Brown (former Menzies MINI guru) once said to me he's yet to see a dent they can't remove!)

They are first class.;)

A.:D

Thanks for the info Andy - will also give them a call - hey its worth a try, just want my wee baby back to full health :clown: - i almost cryed :eek::dead:
cheers ;)

jayex
2nd September 2006, 06:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

I had the same man in Lasswade pop out a dent on my last mini after some erse hole ran over it when it was parked in the street.

Total B*gger eh?.... did they stop ? prob not :(
Did this guy in Lasswade make a good job of your car by the way ?
not that i'm nervous about it or anything you understand :p

Gismo
2nd September 2006, 04:45 PM
:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

MartinSullivan
2nd September 2006, 09:47 PM
Really sorry to hear this Julie :(.Good luck with getting sorted

Big Col
4th September 2006, 04:29 PM
B@stards! Gutted for you mate. Julie.

I never realised how often I done that!

jayex
4th September 2006, 10:52 PM
Thanks folks for all the kind comments.........
Just a wee update - wee eck is all fixed thanks to Dentcentral :D:D:D( cheers Andy for the contact info ;))just left with the scratches to deal with now - so its out with the porter cable the first chance i get.... must say tho i am very happy with the results so far, dents came out better than i thought - the guy made a great job :D ... hope none of you ever need him tho :)
Julie

Pink Lady
4th September 2006, 10:59 PM
Hey am really sorry, id be gutted, dont worry what goes around comes around.:(:(
quote:Originally posted by jayex

Well woke ap today to find someone has bashed the back of my car overnight and kindly FECKED OFF! :mad::mad::dead: there as a dent the size of a tennis ball in my boot !!!... Along with some very fetching scratch's.... i am totally gutted :disapprove:

LOOKS LIKE A VAN HAS OPENED ITS DOOR ONTO MY BOOT.. bumper also slightly cracked !!... really dont want to make a claim as my insurance is bad enough :dead:

Rant over !..

AndyP & Lenore
5th September 2006, 12:58 AM

Thanks folks for all the kind comments.........
Just a wee update - wee eck is all fixed thanks to Dentcentral :D:D:D( cheers Andy for the contact info ;))just left with the scratches to deal with now - so its out with the porter cable the first chance i get.... must say tho i am very happy with the results so far, dents came out better than i thought - the guy made a great job :D ... hope none of you ever need him tho :)
Julie

Glad you got it fixed Julie.:D

monkimagic
7th September 2006, 04:36 AM
Just caught up on this thread and that sucks, a story told too often. bastards

X30YES
13th September 2006, 10:10 AM
Good that its all sorted now ...get that steering wheel fitted yet J , ?

Doog_K
13th September 2006, 10:27 PM
Good news you got it sorted, I've been driving my Cooper S around with a couple of dings in it when some of the feral little sods in Livingston decided to kick the door in, naturally the local constabulary couldn have given a sh*t.

I think I'll try the dentcentral guys, see what they say

jayex
14th September 2006, 01:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Good that its all sorted now ...get that steering wheel fitted yet J , ?

Really long story A :eek:;) still working on it, was supposed to have been fitted yesterday :(...

MartinSullivan
14th September 2006, 02:32 AM
Really long story A :eek:;) still working on it, was supposed to have been fitted yesterday :(...

But its a really good story J ;)