PDA

View Full Version : R56 TRAVELLER

ianking
30th August 2006, 08:01 PM
does any peeps know if the traveller will be definately going ahead and if so when it should hit the roads.
Really fancy one but if its going to be years away then mabe I will just get a normal R56.

illegalhunter
30th August 2006, 09:42 PM
next year check out mini 2 variants section you will see it iam getting a traveller s when it comes out there are some good close up pics

markyc
31st August 2006, 11:45 PM
Ian from what i've heard and seen it will be about this time next year that spec, prces etc will be released for deliveries arriving early the following year :) I'm defo thinking about one :approve:;)

Mini Me
1st September 2006, 04:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

does any peeps know if the traveller will be definately going ahead and if so when it should hit the roads.
Really fancy one but if its going to be years away then mabe I will just get a normal R56.

i was led to believe ,last quarter 2007 for 2008......before i left;)

X30YES
12th November 2006, 06:35 PM
The Traveller is expected to go on sale by the end of next year, with a possible appearance at the Geneva motor show in March. Our photos show a prototype and one computer image to suggest how the Traveller's door system may work once the car is released.

traveller (http://www.thecarconnection.com/zoom-image.asp?/images/gallery/11339_CFZZQSQVAZPRK.jpg)

N12 JLK
12th November 2006, 07:23 PM
Heard from my source wee jonny the shoe shine man that they are installing the tooling for the traveller at oxford as we speak.

markyc
13th November 2006, 04:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

Heard from my source wee jonny the shoe shine man that they are installing the tooling for the traveller at oxford as we speak.

Let me know where 'he' works, might go get ma shoes shined there and find out the goss :eek::eek::p:clown:;)

Lovin the pics of that traveller :D Looks great :p:cool:;)

stoney
14th November 2006, 01:39 AM
def diffrent any way :)