PDA

View Full Version : Moonshine AKA Gerry @ Sainsburys EK

CooperTrooper
28th August 2006, 09:10 PM
Think it was you! roofrack?!

Moonshine
29th August 2006, 12:19 AM
yip....it was me! the rack is for my road and mountain bikes - saves the inside of the car getting trashed (i'm using it 2 / 3 times a week at present!):eek: - I drive grom Gourock to Langbank or Bishopton, then ride to EK and back - give me between a 40 - 50 mile round trip - and saves having to go training once i get home - commute & training in one!:cool:

stopped in for some sandwiches for lunch....yum!

Gerry :D

CooperTrooper
29th August 2006, 12:30 AM
thought it was you!

wheel you sorted me with still going strong! and im cathing up on you mile wise.

im working on the new building across from your work? so ive noticed your car sitting recently :D

CooperTrooper
29th August 2006, 12:31 AM
:eek:

just re-read your post!

you cycle from langbank to EK??? you are keen! :p

Moonshine
29th August 2006, 12:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by CooperTrooper

:eek:

just re-read your post!

you cycle from langbank to EK??? you are keen! :p

Glad the wheel is ok and you got the kerbing prob sorted out.

langbank to EK - I think stupid is more like it!!!! - no, its not too bad actually - gets you going in the morning - prob is EK is at the top of a bloody big hill! - so 600ft of climbing to do. - at least home is down hill (but usually into a headwind!)

We are moving offices at the end of next month - to a new place being built at peel park, beside LIDL. more space and our own offices..

I'm now at 85K:eek:, so are you still catching me?

G :)

X30YES
29th August 2006, 01:24 AM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/MOONSHINE.jpg

Moonshine
29th August 2006, 02:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/MOONSHINE.jpg

very nice!!!! thanks!!:D

Gerry:cool:

X30YES
29th August 2006, 07:58 AM
YW

Moonshine
29th August 2006, 08:07 AM
i had to do a google search for YW!:I

i'm a bit of an acronym dummy!:clown:
ta!

G:D

X30YES
29th August 2006, 08:44 AM
NP :p...either of you guys have a EB mini ?, as I saw one sitting opposite the main door @ Sainsbury's when leaving the shop today !!;)

Moonshine
29th August 2006, 07:31 PM
nope....sorry, i'm indi blue with white roof and bonnet stripes (the best colour combo!)
Gerry

rockwellcm
1st September 2006, 06:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Moonshine

yip....it was me! the rack is for my road and mountain bikes - saves the inside of the car getting trashed (i'm using it 2 / 3 times a week at present!):eek: - I drive grom Gourock to Langbank or Bishopton, then ride to EK and back - give me between a 40 - 50 mile round trip - and saves having to go training once i get home - commute & training in one!:cool:

stopped in for some sandwiches for lunch....yum!

Gerry :D

got to agree with you there,i use the wifes car now for MBT stuff,that way i dont have to clean it :D

JR